Broken DS Talk

I was playing the Piranha Plant boss minigame on Mario Party DS. I tried to get a more comfortable position for pushing the A button by having my DS Lite sideways and my arm leaning on the upper screen. I leaned to hard and now my DS Lite has a broken hinge. I was so worried at first but it turns out nothing very bad really happened to my DS.

My dad says the DS Lite's problems are likely due to age. (I've owned it since 2007.)

Wow, they don't make 'em like they used to. We've had our N64 since... um...

...well, it's been a long time. Ten years maybe? I don't know. Anyhow, the 64 is in very good shape, with the only problem being slightly wobbly joysticks.

Also, my DSi has a slightly broken L button. It works, but you have to hold it down hard. It's really annoying in Scribblenauts and Flipnotes.

The Spiked Red One said:
My dad says the DS Lite's problems are likely due to age. (I've owned it since 2007.)

Wow, they don't make 'em like they used to. We've had our N64 since... um...

...well, it's been a long time. Ten years maybe? I don't know. Anyhow, the 64 is in very good shape, with the only problem being slightly wobbly joysticks.

Also, my DSi has a slightly broken L button. It works, but you have to hold it down hard. It's really annoying in Scribblenauts and Flipnotes.
Yeah I mean I've had the PS1 for a while and it still works so why the DS?

I don't know since that has never happened to me before. When I insert the game card the DS Lite say that there is no game card inserted. This only happens to my oldest games and it's probably not the DS since the same thing happens to my brother's DS. But I'm not sure. It's not really a huge problem though.

Back