Broken DS Talk

Muigi said:
The left trigger is also somewhat unresponsive, limiting/slowing down game play a little... in most games.
Blow into it. That seriously works.

Lucky me, i have a hard cover for my DSi

Crackin355 said:
Lucky me, i have a hard cover for my DSi
I have one too. It's a dragon quest one. :3

My DS Lite's left speaker is broken and that's all.

SKmarioman said:

Okay, why do you have to bump a thread that was never posted in since February 2010? This is the second time you've done it so far.

>>>Skmarioman
Dude, don't bump old threads. It's not against the rules, it's just really annoying for the mods

I hate it when people bump threads. Grr

I think my DS is ok. I haven't dropped it but I have dropped my PSP before and some of the black came off it but it still works.

Aggron said:
SKmarioman said:

Okay, why do you have to bump a thread that was never posted in since February 2010? This is the second time you've done it so far.

I didn't think there was any problem with posting in old topics.

Jerry said:
>>>Skmarioman
Dude, don't bump old threads. It's not against the rules, it's just really annoying for the mods

This happened last week:

My DS lite's hinge was in bad shape for a while.

My brother borrowed it and left it on the edge of the bed.

It fell off and broke on impact.

So now I need a new one.

Aggron said:
SKmarioman said:

And you haven't done it once. *sarcastic tone*
My brother broke 4 DSs hes on his 5th. (3DS) His hinge broke on the 4th one and now he gave it me.

turntechGodhead said:
This happened last week:

My DS lite's hinge was in bad shape for a while.

My brother borrowed it and left it on the edge of the bed.

It fell off and broke on impact.

So now I need a new one.

I thought you have 3DS?

I do. I have both.

Er, had both. Now it's just the 3DS.

I have an original DS as well but it doesn't charge properly.

My DS Phat's screen is cracked.

My DS Lite's screen sometimes bleeds out in red color and when you set it down, it freezes. It also fails to turn on sometimes.

Both of my DSi's shoulder buttons are dead. Can't play Mario 64 or my Kingdom Hearts games because of it. :(

Super WaluigiWare said:

My DS Lite's screen sometimes bleeds out in red color and when you set it down, it freezes. It also fails to turn on sometimes.

Both of my DSi's shoulder buttons are dead. Can't play Mario 64 or my Kingdom Hearts games because of it. :(

How'd you manage to do that to all of them?

Crackin355 said:
Super WaluigiWare said:

First one was broken by a friend (accidentally). He tossed my backpack to the floor with my DS in it.

My dad says the DS Lite's problems are likely due to age. (I've owned it since 2007.)

Not sure what happened with the DSi. Maybe carrying it around in my pocket too much.

Super WaluigiWare said:
Crackin355 said:
Super WaluigiWare said:

First one was broken by a friend (accidentally). He tossed my backpack to the floor with my DS in it.

My dad says the DS Lite's problems are likely due to age. (I've owned it since 2007.)

Not sure what happened with the DSi. Maybe carrying it around in my pocket too much.

I've had my DS since Very Early 2005, and it works perfectly fine, the touch screen stuffed up once but thats all thats happened.

My sister's DS lite has been broken for over a year now. The problem with it is the hinge issue as the the connecting piece between the two screens no longer supports it. As a result, the top screen is now pitch black and does not show images (the games and touch screen still works). She has a DSi now, but it too is getting wobbly due to how many times we pushed the top screen back. I really wish Nintendo would fix this hinge problem. This is the one thing I fear for the DS consoles.

Back