Creepiest/Ugliest boss.

Stumpers said:
YellowYoshi398 said:
Stumpers said:
...I'm back from the Unburning hospital. May I join the bed crew? I'll bring popcorn.

Popcorn tears up my braces, and don't tell me that this post is unnecessary; I find it perfectly fine when compared to yours.

I've never had a problem with your posts.
Me either.

Plumber said:
Stumpers said:
YellowYoshi398 said:
Stumpers said:
...I'm back from the Unburning hospital. May I join the bed crew? I'll bring popcorn.

Popcorn tears up my braces, and don't tell me that this post is unnecessary; I find it perfectly fine when compared to yours.

I've never had a problem with your posts.
Me either.

Me neither. YY, you ROCK!

Plumber said:
YellowYoshi398 said:
Stumpers said:

I'll eat the popcorn.

Let go of my grilled cheese sandwhiches!

3dejong said:
Plumber said:
YellowYoshi398 said:
Stumpers said:

I'll eat the popcorn.

Let go of my grilled cheese sandwhiches!
I don't like 'em. Their all yours.

"Looks under bed! " AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! MONSTERS!!!!!!!!!

....o.k. everyone OUT. GO TO YOUR OWN BEDS.

We'll let you have pizza if you don't tell.

YOU MUST CLICK! NOW! :arrow: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/albuquerque

Gruntilda from Banjo-Kazooie
150px-Gruntilda.jpg

Andross from Star Fox
Andross.jpg

Mephiles from Sonic The Hedgehog 2006 (PS3)
mephiles.gif

Stallord from Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
440.jpg

Gyorg from Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask
150px-Gyorg.jpg

Pyramid Read from Silent Hill
Pyramidhead.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CAUTION: SUPER PAPER MARIO SPOILER
For Sure: This is the estrangest boss I ever seen in a game: Super Dimentio!

Hm, now that you bring up Zelda, I must say that Zant in Twilight Princess was quite creepy to watch my brother fight... It was dark, late at night, and so that laugh just... *shudder*

Eraineda said:
Gruntilda from Banjo-Kazooie
150px-Gruntilda.jpg

Andross from Star Fox
Andross.jpg

Mephiles from Sonic The Hedgehog 2006 (PS3)
mephiles.gif

Stallord from Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
440.jpg

Gyorg from Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask
150px-Gyorg.jpg

Pyramid Read from Silent Hill
Pyramidhead.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CAUTION: SUPER PAPER MARIO SPOILER
For Sure: This is the estrangest boss I ever seen in a game: Super Dimentio!

Yay. Spoilers. Silent Hill is creepy. What else is new?

Oiac! Ha ah ah ah ah ah ah ah.

IMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIM!

ILOCCORB!

Kcelb! Heh heh heh heh helb.

Yeeeeeeeeah... Anyway, I found Zant to be quite ugly as well... When he had his mask off, anyway. But you don't fight him like that. So oh well.

Oh yeah, not to be off-topic, but did you realize that "Mimi" backwards is "Imim," which is similar to a repetition of "I'm," the combination of "I am?" Weird, isn't it...

When playing SM64DS, I always muted the DS in king boo's territory. His laugh is WAY too creepy. Plus, not a boss, but the living piano really scared me too!

Hyper Mushroom said:
When playing SM64DS, I always muted the DS in king boo's territory. His laugh is WAY too creepy. Plus, not a boss, but the living piano really scared me too!

I din't know that it was a enemy so I went up to it, then it turn CRAZY!

I thought that Tails Doll was creepy in Sonic R.

He's an unlockable character in the game Sonic R. He was that much special, but he looked a bit creepy. Some years after the release of the game, some dude turned the Taill Doll in some psychotic freak hunting your soul. The fad spreaded very quickly. There's some rumors that he wil appear in Sonic Rush Adventure.

Mdoll.jpg

Gofer said:
He's an unlockable character in the game Sonic R. He was that much special, but he looked a bit creepy. Some years after the release of the game, some dude turned the Taill Doll in some psychotic freak hunting your soul. The fad spreaded very quickly. There's some rumors that he wil appear in Sonic Rush Adventure.

Mdoll.jpg

Oh.

>.> Personally, I find the Tails Doll jokes kinda annoying... But less annoying, now that I've seen that creepy horror's picture. I haven't unlocked him yet.

Back