Creepiest/Ugliest boss.

Still, though, the just the BOXART of American McGee's Alice could give a kid nightmares.

I saw someone who played American McGee's Alice on YouTube a few weeks ago... Although the bosses were very grotesque looking, the game was very beautifully done... The Queen of Hearts had to be the freakiest looking boss in that game though... She looked like the Maledict from Doom 3...

Oh, man, Majora's Mask was perverted! I was glad that I had a video game crazy friend who helped me get the Fierce Diety Mask... lol I pwn'd that freak.

YellowYoshi398 said:
I didn't know who Maledict was until you said that... Then I Wikipedia'd him... And looked at his picture... MOMMY! HELP ME!

Whoa, WTF!?!

Well, a head coming out of a mouth kinda freaked me a little...

Yeah, that was... stupid and sick.

don't. diss. oprah.

i got burn't.

oh yeah, how could I forgotten about the cyberdemon (doo 1,2 and 3) and sabaoth (doom 3)

and I remembered some of the uglyest and hardest bosses and they're all from the metal slug series

-metal slug 3 ( 1st, 4th and final bosses)
-metal slug 5( final boss) i playes this once, so, this the only one that 1 can remember
-metal slug 6 (from third to final)

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/b/b1/Darth_Sion_Glory_2b.jpg

Smiddle said:
Great Gonzo said:
http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/b/b1/Darth_Sion_Glory_2b.jpg
lolz

Why are you laughing he's a mess of charred flesh and blood. They call him, the King of Pain or something like that.

Wait. I thought Maledict was the witch in Kingdom Hearts.

*looks at WIkipedia pic*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

*joins YY398 under bed*

I brought Graveyard, waffles and sourghdough cheese sandwiches. Can I use the laptop now?

That was "Maleficent" 3dejong... Not the Maledict...

*pokes head form under bed*

*Hammie impersonation* OOOooooooooooooooooooooooooh.

*zips back under bed*

3dejong said:
*pokes head form under bed*

*Hammie impersonation* OOOooooooooooooooooooooooooh.

*zips back under bed*

that was weird, the creepiest boss was sion (see pic i posted earlier)

Back