Creepiest/Ugliest boss.

*pokes head from under bed to look at pic*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! NOT AGAIN!

*zips back under*

3dejong said:
*pokes head from under bed to look at pic*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! NOT AGAIN!

*zips back under*

Sion was psycho and crazy rolled into one messed up body of charred flesh...

*pokes you in the nose from under bed*

Wanna know what's really freaky?

THE HOUSING MARKET CHARTS. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

3dejong said:
*pokes you in the nose from under bed*

Wanna know what's really freaky?

THE HOUSING MARKET CHARTS. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

huh?

THE HOUSING AND DOLLAR VALUE STOCK CHARTS. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

3dejong said:
THE HOUSING AND DOLLAR VALUE STOCK CHARTS. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

....weirdo....

Seriously. The dollar is crashing in value. REALLY BAD.

IT JUST CRASHED INTO MY HOUSE!!! AAAAAAAAH!

3dejong said:
Seriously. The dollar is crashing in value. REALLY BAD.

IT JUST CRASHED INTO MY HOUSE!!! AAAAAAAAH!

Watch out weirdo coming through! (talking about me :P)

Actually, I hid a thread under that bed too. How much can that bed fit? I'll check these images too.
  • ADMIN EDITZ: STOP REPEATING A WORD OVER AND OVER AGAIN ALREADY. OMG CAPS LOXXORZ
*joins bed*

Shhh, Maledict might hear you....it's under the bed, not in the bed right? As long as it's under the bed and not in the bed, is there enough room for me?

Plumber said:
Shhh, Maledict might hear you....it's under the bed, not in the bed right? As long as it's under the bed and not in the bed, is there enough room for me?

huh? oh noes it is sion!

Darth Sion, Lord of Pain...

kappa16 said:
You want to see some really creepy bosses, check out American McGee's Alice...

Just saw this game on wikipedia... MUST HAVE!!!! "drools"

ocarina of time:bongobongo, gohma and ganon
oracle of ages: veran's final form
oracle of seasons: onox's final form and medusa head
twilight princess: aragok, stallord, diababa, morphwell, ganon and 1st place, armogohma

Yeah, but a funny name. I like to say it. BONGOBONGOBONGOBONGOBONGOBONGO. That should be a DK boss, too.

...I'm back from the Unburning hospital. May I join the bed crew? I'll bring popcorn.

Stumpers said:
...I'm back from the Unburning hospital. May I join the bed crew? I'll bring popcorn.

Popcorn tears up my braces, and don't tell me that this post is unnecessary; I find it perfectly fine when compared to yours.

YellowYoshi398 said:
Stumpers said:

Popcorn tears up my braces, and don't tell me that this post is unnecessary; I find it perfectly fine when compared to yours.
I'll eat the popcorn.

YellowYoshi398 said:
Stumpers said:

I've never had a problem with your posts.

Back