Creepiest/Ugliest boss.

B

Blitzwing

What is the scariest boss you ever seen in a videogame?For me, the Conta Red Falcon definately take the spot.

cont3_28_182.gif

Bacterion in Gradius III is also something to see.

s3-41.JPG

Mimi. Well, I dont have the gma,e but my friend does and she let me play it...

YellowYoshi398 said:
Smithy's final form didn't win any beauty pageants.
If you think he's scary, then you've never seen Gruntilda!

Gruntilda ain't that bad. But really, when I saw that ramshackle mechanical freak for the first time, I... forget what I did.

You want to see some really creepy bosses, check out American McGee's Alice...

There's a girl in the Resident Evil Remake for the 'Cube who went insane and now roams the house looking for prey. She's totally deformed and screams and... yeah... not going into it. Just... one screenshot scared me and I hadn't even played the game.

Actually, probably Majora's Incarnation and Majora's Wrath, since you see a floating mask sprout super skinny limbs and one little head with only an eye running around with creepy music playing at a super high speed, laughing in a creepy high-pitched giggle while moonwalking and doing ballet poses. And then you see it get spikes, buff up, turn it's arms into whips, it's head turning into a devilish head and groaning.

6xt boss of super contra

the spider mastermind of doom 1 and 2

ramon salazar of resident evil 4 (i'm talking about his 1 hit kill mouth)

draigoon of super metroid

metriod queeny of metroid 2

omega pirate, metroid prime and meta-ridley of metroid prime

icon of sin of doom 2

meeee!!!!!!!!!!!! the great master of hell from doom 3: resurrection of evil!!!

I didn't know who Maledict was until you said that... Then I Wikipedia'd him... And looked at his picture... MOMMY! HELP ME!

maledict said:
6xt boss of super contra

the spider mastermind of doom 1 and 2

ramon salazar of resident evil 4 (i'm talking about his 1 hit kill mouth)

draigoon of super metroid

metriod queeny of metroid 2

omega pirate, metroid prime and meta-ridley of metroid prime

icon of sin of doom 2

meeee!!!!!!!!!!!! the great master of hell from doom 3: resurrection of evil!!!

I've never found Icon of sin to be scary, personnaly. He's just a wall with a generic demon face painted on. Althought the John Romeo head inside is a bit creepy...

YellowYoshi398 said:
I didn't know who Maledict was until you said that... Then I Wikipedia'd him... And looked at his picture... MOMMY! HELP ME!
and yuo don't see my tongue, it has malcoms betruger's head and I can speak from here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa

maledict said:
YellowYoshi398 said:
and yuo don't see my tongue, it has malcoms betruger's head and I can speak from here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa

Actually, the Wikipedia picture did indeed have him sticking out his tongue. I will never come out from under my bed. Ever. Again.

YellowYoshi398 said:
maledict said:
YellowYoshi398 said:

Actually, the Wikipedia picture did indeed have him sticking out his tongue. I will never come out from under my bed. Ever. Again.
You'll never come out from uner your bed? You've got everything in everyday need there, huh? That sound so... SAFE. I'll tr it too.

Smiddle said:
YellowYoshi398 said:
maledict said:
YellowYoshi398 said:

You'll never come out from uner your bed? You've got everything in everyday need there, huh? That sound so... SAFE. I'll tr it too.

Yep, everything. My computer, clean underwear, and tons of lint as a reliable food source. No oxygen, though, but it's way overrated.

YellowYoshi398 said:
Smiddle said:
YellowYoshi398 said:
maledict said:
YellowYoshi398 said:

Yep, everything. My computer, clean underwear, and tons of lint as a reliable food source. No oxygen, though, but it's way overrated.
You're probably gonna tell me that you sleep ude your bed. That sounds like some guy who needs to practice English prepositions.

I take back what I said about the Alice games monsters being creepy... I looked up "Doom" and "Doom 3" on Wikipedia, and THOSE monsters are scarier...

Back