The official Kamek thread

Jeff said:
Popple said:
Discuss.

The Mario series needz moar Kamek.
There already is: Magikoopas.
Magikoopas are a species. Kamek is the lead Magikoopa, if I recall correctly.

Vile said:
Jeff said:
Popple said:
Discuss.

The Mario series needz moar Kamek.
There already is: Magikoopas.
Magikoopas are a species. Kamek is the lead Magikoopa, if I recall correctly.

^This.

Kamek owns. It´s the same thing that happens with Toad or Koopa: they are cool characters but are drown in a sea of generics that look like them.

Yoshi´s Island DS, Mario Party DS, and a minor appearance at the very beggining of both Super Paper Mario and Super Mario Galaxy, again, assuming he´s actually Kamek and not a generic Magikoopa that happens to look like him.

The funny thing is that, still, Kamek has had more appearances than poor Wart, who hasn´t been around since SMA, except for the 9000th re-release of SMB2 (the virtual console one in this case).

I liek Kamella too. They could representing the magikoopas in spinoffs.

Count Bleck said:
I always thought Kamella was Kamek's mom, since she's bigger and uglier than normal Magikoopas and Kamek.

Jeff said:
Count Bleck said:
I always thought Kamella was Kamek's mom, since she's bigger and uglier than normal Magikoopas and Kamek.

Yeah, but Kamek's a geezer, Kamella looks younger.

Crackin355 said:
Popple said:
Jeff said:
Count Bleck said:

Yeah, but Kamek's a geezer, Kamella looks younger.

Have you heard of Face Cream?
lol, but seriously, it's pretty likely that she uses that. Face cream and make-up is what keeps my mom looking young.

Count Bleck said:
Jeff said:
MAXIMUM POWER SIFI said:
Should've been in brawl
Kamek or Kamella?
I think both

this is my story. Kamek shot mario off in the beginning of Galaxy. since Mario was gone and Bowser was obsessed with power so he snuck away and stole some staroids. she injected the staroids and became strong and really ugly. he heard the rumor of Mario being alive so he put some face cream and make-up on, made different clothes, put oranges in his clothes (for the (O) (O) ) and changed his name to Kamella to act like a girl. he put the staroid in a star sack and put that in his wand to make it look like a star.

Crackin355 said:
Count Bleck said:
Jeff said:
MAXIMUM POWER SIFI said:
Should've been in brawl
Kamek or Kamella?
I think both

this is my story. Kamek shot mario off in the beginning of Galaxy. since Mario was gone and Bowser was obsessed with power so he snuck away and stole some staroids. she injected the staroids and became strong and really ugly. he heard the rumor of Mario being alive so he put some face cream and make-up on, made different clothes, put oranges in his clothes (for the (O) (O) ) and changed his name to Kamella to act like a girl. he put the staroid in a star sack and put that in his wand to make it look like a star.
er... I don't think drug abuse is a good idea for a Mario related game, it just doesn't fit the image Mario Games have.

Drug abuse?! In a Mario game?! Well I never!

PaperMario_Items_Mushroom.png

MAXIMUM POWER SIFI said:
Drug abuse?! In a Mario game?! Well I never!

-_-

Those mushrooms are perfectly legal, SiFi. Plus this isn't Mindless Junk, you know, "Mindless Junk", that board that guests can't see anymore.

*smiles at guest*

On-topic:
Kamek has to be pretty old by now since he was around when mario was a baby. :drmario: (<== That's the closest we have to baby mario smilie) I wonder why Kamek still looks very young.

Jeff said:
:drmario: (<== That's the closest we have to baby mario smilie)
Then make the post without a pathetic attempt at an appropriate smiley. -_-

Jeff said:
On-topic:
Kamek has to be pretty old by now since he was around when mario was a baby. :drmario: (<== That's the closest we have to baby mario smilie) I wonder why Kamek still looks very young.
didnt i say it already? Face Cream

Crackin355 said:
Jeff said:
On-topic:
didnt i say it already? Face Cream
How did I forget that all ready? I must be getting old. x_x

Kamek is okay. I like Kammy Koopa better because she is a Magikoopa, but with more characteristics. She looks different then other Magikoopas as well. Plus I hate how Kamek sounds when he is loading his swing in Mario baseball. :'(

SuperAnthony said:
Kamek is okay. I like Kammy Koopa better because she is a Magikoopa, but with more characteristics. She looks different then other Magikoopas as well. Plus I hate how Kamek sounds when he is loading his swing in Mario baseball. :'(
I thought it sounded pretty cool, like he was going to do a Falcon Punch or something.

Back