The official Kamek thread

Really? I don't see it. If anything DK does the falcon punching.

Steroids are legal. My inhaler contains them.

MAXIMUM POWER SIFI said:
Steroids are legal. My inhaler contains them.
Those are different ones that help you breath. Not the illegal ones.

Crackin355 said:
Jeff said:
On-topic:
Kamek has to be pretty old by now since he was around when mario was a baby. :drmario: (<== That's the closest we have to baby mario smilie) I wonder why Kamek still looks very young.
didnt i say it already? Face Cream
No offense, but why the heck would Kamek turn into a female and use face cream and steroids? This will never happen because Mario games are squeaky clean.

Count Bleck said:
Crackin355 said:
Jeff said:
On-topic:
Kamek has to be pretty old by now since he was around when mario was a baby. :drmario: (<== That's the closest we have to baby mario smilie) I wonder why Kamek still looks very young.
didnt i say it already? Face Cream
No offense, but why the heck would Kamek turn into a female and use face cream and steroids? This will never happen because Mario games are squeaky clean.
I think he's just refering to the face cream part, not the steriods. My mom uses face cream myself, and that gets rid of her pimples caused by her oily face, so face creams can do wonders.

I never saw Kamek as that special a character, but his replacement with Kammy in Paper Mario was sort of disappointing.

I think Kamek needs to be in more games...... well he is going to be in new super mario bros. wii!!!! yay im so happy i love kamek

P.S yay mario party 3 :tumble::tumble::tumble::tumble:

g.narron said:
I think Kamek needs to be in more games...... well he is going to be in new super mario bros. wii!!!! yay im so happy i love kamek

P.S yay mario party 3 :tumble::tumble::tumble::tumble:
I don't know if I should be serious or laugh at the puncturation mark overkill and the smilie abuse.

Kamek is cool, and I wouldn't mind if he appeared again, but I've seen better characters.

Back