Why doesn't anyone like Peach?

Do you like Peach (like her not like like her)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ooog. They're your brothers. You should know. I pwned everyone I know at DDR.

3dejong said:
Ooog. They're your brothers. You should know. I pwned everyone I know at DDR.

Oh yeah! I stink at that game! I think...never played it..

No, I don't have it. I just play it when I'm bored.

And I like that Count Bleck likes that Bowser likes Peach.

Does that count?

Sriously, I LOVED SPP.

icon_retarded.gif
No more off topicness....

3dejong said:
A
A
A
A
A

A
A

A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
H
!

Was that really needed?

3dejong said:
Yes, it was.

Demented smilies never rest.

BACK TO TOPIC!

Peach doesn't get any respect....

In Chinese, there is no plural number. Therefore, "game" and "games" translate to the same thing.
In French, game is "jeu", and when pluralizzz'd, an x is added (jeux), and x is not pronunced in the end of words.
In Swedish "game" (spel) is zero-plural, which means that they're homonymic.

Anyway, I'd like to play SPP (PP = Princess Peach. S = Super, sucker, smasher, sugababe, something). Is it teh funz?

Smiddle said:
In Chinese, there is no plural number. Therefore, "game" and "games" translate to the same thing.
In French, game is "jeu", and when pluralizzz'd, an x is added (jeux), and x is not pronunced in the end of words.

Anyway, I'd like to play SPP (PP = Princess Peach. S = Super, sucker, smasher, sugababe, something). Is it teh funz?

okay,

Great Gonzo said:
Smiddle said:

okay,

"okay"? ...

Smiddle said:
Great Gonzo said:
Smiddle said:

okay,

"okay"? ...

whatever :P

Back