Paper Mario Wiki

Like my Paper Wiki?

• It's cool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not really.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We need more users at http://editthis.info/paper_wiki/Main_Page and look around it then vote on this poll if you like it or not?

I haven't voted yet, but I think you should've put something along the lines of undecided/neutral/Switzerland, 'cause that's what I am right now. No offense or anything, but it seems like Paper Mario's covered enough here at the MarioWiki... I still might join, though, but probably not until the weekend.

I suppose, but it still qualifies as Mario canon, so it should be there... Ah well. All the cool implied stuff is in Paper Mario. 8)

i'm not sure if its really needed...

Yeah, I don't think it was needed, but it'll be a great place to put SPM articles, anyway.

bye. (never takes an idea from DB)

Seems kinda pointless to have the exact same info at two places. We at the Mario Wiki should definately create a Paper Mario Portal to organize all the info from the Paper Mario series (although it is well organized in templates and categories). We have a DK Portal already....

Son_of_Suns said:
Seems kinda pointless to have the exact same info at two places. We at the Mario Wiki should definately create a Paper Mario Portal to organize all the info from the Paper Mario series (although it is well organized in templates and categories). We have a DK Portal already....

Yes, this is true we need a portal not to create another wiki...

I'm not going to vote on this one. While I love Paper Mario, I almost had to bash my head against a wall when I saw those images on the front page. *headdesk headdesk headdesk*

Did you ask before borrowing the design? I'm pretty sure EditThis' license isn't equal to MarioWiki's. You even copied their edit mode...

Luigi hc said:
I'm not going to vote on this one. While I love Paper Mario, I almost had to bash my head against a wall when I saw those images on the front page. *headdesk headdesk headdesk*

yay your stuff wasn't very pretty (no offense)

Luigi hc said:

Ditto.

------------------

OK, guys, no more Latin. Now I'll talk in Danish! :P

Hej, Jeg er talende i Dansk! Indeværende er på min alder " naturlig " sprog!

If you don't stop, then ta mère est une cheval.
And I'm not using any crappy translator, I learn the above language at school as my 3rd language.

Back