A
A
A
A
H
!
No swearing.

huh who swore?

... I Got It! hows'about... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... no clue.

Dry Bones, it's not that people don't want you to have a wiki. It is very hard to create a wiki especially when there are others that cover the exact same information, and then some. It's difficult to edit two wikis when the info is the same. People would rather edit one. I think Mario Wiki users would love if you worked more on Paper Mario articles here than create a new wiki. You should consider creating a Paper Mario portal at the Super Mario Wiki. It's like having a wiki within a wiki!

Son_of_Suns said:
Dry Bones, it's not that people don't want you to have a wiki. It is very hard to create a wiki especially when there are others that cover the exact same information, and then some. It's difficult to edit two wikis when the info is the same. People would rather edit one. I think Mario Wiki users would love if you worked more on Paper Mario articles here than create a new wiki. You should consider creating a Paper Mario portal at the Super Mario Wiki. It's like having a wiki within a wiki!

*sigh* SoS, you DO have a way with words!

Max2 said:
Son_of_Suns said:

*sigh* SoS, you DO have a way with words!

your right! (but can I keep Paper wiki for fun?)

Back