Did you like Partners in Time?

@ OMimistasia / Count Black

the reason i take them badly, is because you never say its you're opinion and it sounds like you're attacking me.

Gravity Antonion said:
Général Maskass said:
Those games are practically visual novels.

It if has gameplay, it's a game. Duh.
Yeah, Professor Layton has awesome plots, and the puzzles are gameplay, not novels.
Crackin355 said:

the reason i take them badly, is because you never say its you're opinion and it sounds like you're attacking me.
I'm done fighting. Don't irritate me, you do the same. We BOTH do it, so let's BOTH stop. TOGETHER! :)

Gravity Antonion said:
Count Bleck said:
Yeah, Professor Layton has awesome plots, and the puzzles are gameplay, not novels.

He knows. He's a big fan of PL as well.

Phoenix Wright needs more recognition around these forums. ;-;
OBJECTION! :dk:

Jeff said:
Gravity Antonion said:
Count Bleck said:

He knows. He's a big fan of PL as well.

Phoenix Wright needs more recognition around these forums. ;-;
OBJECTION! :dk:

For some reason, I can never find  PW. I want it though.

Crackin355 said:

I'm done fighting. Don't irritate me, you do the same. We BOTH do it, so let's BOTH stop. TOGETHER! :)
[/quote]

Ok :)

Crackin355 said:
Crackin355 said:

Ok :)
[/quote]
:)

Easmo said:
Jeff said:
DoctorWho_1995 said:
No.

It's the worst game ever IMO. :mad:
It has some faults, but it's pretty good. Not as good as it's predesescor, but pretty good. There's been worse. (e.g. Superman 64)

The fact that you had to put such an obvious example dissapoints me.

Save for the well known abominations (Hotel Mario, Mario is Missing etc) there´s no such thing as a bad Mario game. Some ones are better than others, but the vast majority of them are good games at least.

PiT was a good game, people...

Hotel Mario is the game equal to God when compareed to pit.
And I thought I very clearly said IMO. Am I not allowed too have my own opinion? I seem to get that a lot. Offering my opinion and then being thumbed down by people.

DoctorWho_1995 said:
Easmo said:
Jeff said:
DoctorWho_1995 said:
No.

It has some faults, but it's pretty good. Not as good as it's predesescor, but pretty good. There's been worse. (e.g. Superman 64)

Save for the well known abominations (Hotel Mario, Mario is Missing etc) there´s no such thing as a bad Mario game. Some ones are better than others, but the vast majority of them are good games at least.

And I thought I very clearly said IMO. Am I not allowed too have my own opinion? I seem to get that a lot. Offering my opinion and then being thumbed down by people.
That's because you're stating your opinion in a jerk like manner, no offense. It sounds like you're attacking the guys who think the game is good, and you're sounding like we don't accept your opinion whereas we are giving out opinion on your opinion.

Jeff said:
DoctorWho_1995 said:
Easmo said:
Jeff said:
DoctorWho_1995 said:
No.

That's because you're stating your opinion in a jerk like manner, no offense. It sounds like you're attacking the guys who think the game is good, and you're sounding like we don't accept your opinion whereas we are giving out opinion on your opinion.

I don't wanna bash the people who think the game is good. I just hate the game.

DoctorWho_1995 said:
Jeff said:
DoctorWho_1995 said:
Easmo said:
Jeff said:
DoctorWho_1995 said:
No.

I don't wanna bash the people who think the game is good. I just hate the game.

Ok, don´t worry, I didn´t want to anger you.

It´s just that I don´t see what makes PiT so bad. Sure it´s more linear than SSsaga, and the time travelling is pretty much wasted since the past are the worlds and the present is just the hub world, but it has a lot of good points too.

I honestly don't really like the Mario & Luigi series in general, so no. It was boring to me.

P.I.T was shallow fun, but compared to something like Paper Mario 2, it feels dry and empty

Back