Rate the User above avatar!

Garlic Man said:
7/10, just because I have a feeling I'm supposed to see something that I'm currently not getting in the avatar, and staring at it for hours trying to figure out what it is makes me hallucinate bagels, and I'm too lazy to try and go find out if there actually is something I'm not getting, or it just looks the way it is.
It's supposed to make you think of carrot-flavored tube socks, yo. :( And I thought you were one of the cool kids.

4/10 A bad gif, but it's lol-worthy.

Stooben Rooben said:
It's supposed to make you think of carrot-flavored tube socks, yo. :(
:O

1.5/10

Fail fail fail and more fail.

fire MARIO bros said:
Storm Yoshi said:
1.5/10

Fail fail fail and more fail.
4/10
because you dun know how awesome is SMBZ.

Ahahaha. You rate my avatar lowly cos I don't like a crappy animation? Besides your image is distorted.

8/10

Epic

Chaos: 7/10

The original pic is good, but when its put in the avatar, it gets a little vertically stretched

The idea is to rate the above avatar, not whatever one you want to.

7/10

ShyGuy27 said:

7/10
I know, but somebody else posted WHILE I was posting; I couldn't see his avatar from the post screen

Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:

7/10
I know, but somebody else posted WHILE I was posting; I couldn't see his avatar from the post screen
Don't be lazy.

6.7/10

Deathnote is cool and all, but the logo is too... generic, while being not generic at all, IYNWIM

Garlic Man said:
6.7/10

Deathnote is cool and all, but the logo is too... generic, while being not generic at all, IYNWIM
L's logo is totally ftw.

6/10
There are so many funnier things than Ryuk in the Deathnote anime. Why did you pick Ryuk??

ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
6.7/10

L's logo is totally ftw.

6/10
There are so many funnier things than Ryuk in the Deathnote anime. Why did you pick Ryuk??
4/10

Who said I was trying to be funny?

ChaosNinji said:
New avatar.
Wrong thread to tell us that... you didn't rate.

Back