Rate the User above avatar!

Free Loader said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
fire MARIO bros said:
5/10.... its not good, go make better gifs.
How dare you! SG27's avatar is awesome!

6/10, for insulting SG27's avatar, which he made, in contrary to yours, which you probably just found from the internet.
Dude, my gif does suck. It even says so in the text under it. I just make terrible gifs.
Also, you can't give someone a lower rating out of revenge.

Also, Uniju, I can't remember what your sig is (._.'), so I'll give it a 7/10.

Underlined text makes no sense...
First, this is the avatar thread.
Second, I have no signature.
Third... Um, even if I did have a signature this would be the wrong topic? :P

2/10 because I don't get it.
It's fun to make no sense. :P

4/10

Very average, probably alot things I've seen many times previously :posh:

Let me get this straight.

You don't like the mugshots, and then you tell me to get an attack animation. You then say you don't like the attack animation?!

ChaosNinji said:
Let me get this straight.

You don't like the mugshots, and then you tell me to get an attack animation. You then say you don't like the attack animation?!
It's a bad animation.

9/10

It may be a bad animation, but Shy Guys are awesome.

Free Loader said:
SmartGuy said:
0/10

CUZ AGEN DER IZ NO AVATAR AND U PHAIL
Yeah? There's no avatar, there I admit it. Do you want to know WHY there is no avatar? Fine, I'll tell you why there's no avatar.
My last avatar was eaten by a massive dragon that comes around every 5000 years to eat the avatar he thinks looks the tastiest. Yes, he ate the insane kid that just sat there and screamed and... I don't even know what she was doing, but that poor kid got eaten. Any avatar I had after that was trying to replace her, but I realized that the only way I can truly replace that kid is to make the greatest avatar ever. Thus, I set off on a journey. A journey to hand-make the greatest avatar ever.

My journey starts on Red Mountain, a huge volcano that was named "Red Mountain" thousands of years ago by the ancients because they where forced to constantly live under it's red smoke. I am climbing this mountain to find the greatest border for an avatar ever, or more MAKE the greatest border ever. I will be collecting only the finest volcanic stone to create the border from. After I am done with this, I will continue to Japan, but for the time being I am not allowed to tell you what I will be doing in Japan because I am teaming up with the mafia. So, for now, that's all I can say of my journey to create the greatest avatar ever, but I will return when the journey is over to tell you everything.

(also 4/10 because I dislike it)
wtflol

Free Loader said:
SmartGuy said:
0/10

CUZ AGEN DER IZ NO AVATAR AND U PHAIL
Yeah? There's no avatar, there I admit it. Do you want to know WHY there is no avatar? Fine, I'll tell you why there's no avatar.
My last avatar was eaten by a massive dragon that comes around every 5000 years to eat the avatar he thinks looks the tastiest. Yes, he ate the insane kid that just sat there and screamed and... I don't even know what she was doing, but that poor kid got eaten. Any avatar I had after that was trying to replace her, but I realized that the only way I can truly replace that kid is to make the greatest avatar ever. Thus, I set off on a journey. A journey to hand-make the greatest avatar ever.

My journey starts on Red Mountain, a huge volcano that was named "Red Mountain" thousands of years ago by the ancients because they where forced to constantly live under it's red smoke. I am climbing this mountain to find the greatest border for an avatar ever, or more MAKE the greatest border ever. I will be collecting only the finest volcanic stone to create the border from. After I am done with this, I will continue to Japan, but for the time being I am not allowed to tell you what I will be doing in Japan because I am teaming up with the mafia. So, for now, that's all I can say of my journey to create the greatest avatar ever, but I will return when the journey is over to tell you everything.

(also 4/10 because I dislike it)
That just REEKED of epic win.

8/10

7/10, just because I have a feeling I'm supposed to see something that I'm currently not getting in the avatar, and staring at it for hours trying to figure out what it is makes me hallucinate bagels, and I'm too lazy to try and go find out if there actually is something I'm not getting, or it just looks the way it is.

Back