Rate the User above avatar!

Free Loader said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Free Loader said:
Garlic Man said:
*picture of L*
his house looks a lot nicer than in the anime :(
He has no house. He jumps between hotels.
The building he resides in when he first appears, and I am assuming that was his first appearance because of the text.
'Twas.

????

Already rated. (bad)

I could say the same about you and Death Note, or Garlic/Lario and Calvin and Hobbes. >_>

6/10. Dancing d00d.

I even appreciate comments like Uniju's better than "FE sux lololol". Seriously, rate the avatar; not the series.

ChaosNinji said:
I could say the same about you and Death Note, or Garlic/Lario and Calvin and Hobbes. >_>

6/10. Dancing d00d.

I even appreciate comments like Uniju's better than "FE sux lololol". Seriously, rate the avatar; not the series.
I never said that FE sucks, I said that I think your nonstop FE avatars are getting old.

ShyGuy27 said:
ChaosNinji said:

6/10. Dancing d00d.

I never said that FE sucks, I said that I think your nonstop FE avatars are getting old.

Again, RATE THE AVATAR, not "You need to pick a new series!"

Already rated.

ChaosNinji said:
ShyGuy27 said:
ChaosNinji said:

6/10. Dancing d00d.

Already rated.
I did rate your avatar. I didn't think I needed to re-rate it two posts later. And if you look back, I've never been fond of the FE mugs.

Olook, it looks like ol' Flynn is back to being Chaos again. Who called it.

9/10 for epicness. And stolen from me :D

ShyGuy27 said:
ChaosNinji said:
ShyGuy27 said:
ChaosNinji said:

6/10. Dancing d00d.

Already rated.
I did rate your avatar. I didn't think I needed to re-rate it two posts later. And if you look back, I've never been fond of the FE mugs.

You didn't rate the avatar. The only comment you left was "The FE stuff is getting old imo.". That's not a comment on my current avatar. That's a comment on my previous avatars and the series my avatar came from. Comments about the design/character/sprite work/anything else would be better than that.

Back