Votes: 11 55.0%
  • It

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Unknown

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
O

OMimistasia

Birdo is a freak. Why is she/her/it in the Mario series and what is his/her/it's gender?

OMimistasia said:
Birdo is a freak. Why is she/her/it in the Mario series and what is his/her/it's gender?
I think we've had a topic(s) like this before, try finding the old ones to answer your questions. If we didn't, I'd be very, very, very, very, very surprised.

I looked up to the 8th page and couldn't find one, but if there is, lock it

OMimistasia said:
Try using the search function, it could be in any board.

Noah89 said:
OMimistasia said:
Try using the search function, it could be in any board.
Eh, the mods will find it if they need to.

In the Japanese version, he's Male. But then again, in the Japanese version of Animal Crossing, Gracie is Male.....

Yoshario said:
In the Japanese version, he's Male. But then again, in the Japanese version of Animal Crossing, Gracie is Male.....
Yeah, it wears a ring and it's name for MSB is Birdo Diamonds or something like that and it's pink and it flirts with Yoshi so idk

OMimistasia said:
Yoshario said:
Yeah, it wears a ring and it's name for MSB is Birdo Diamonds or something like that and it's pink and it flirts with Yoshi so idk
As Birdo is not a human, I prefer just calling Birdo "it".

Well, it's kinda confusing, in Doki Doki Panic, Birdo was a female who wanted to be a male and this was kept in Super Mario 2 and then came all the confusion of him/her/it's gender and Birdo was retconned into being female outside of Japan. And in Super Mario Advance, Birdo speaks with a female voice and in other games she justs honks.

I think Birdo is either female or is genderless, but takes on female characteristics.

Popple said:
Gay Male isn't a gender, it's a sexual preference.
Yeah, not to mention that Birdo's name was spelt wrong in the poll question.

As for me, I just call Birdo a "she" and leave it at that.

Jigglypuff said:
Well, it's kinda confusing, in Doki Doki Panic, Birdo was a male who wanted to be a female and this was kept in Super Mario 2 and then came all the confusion of him/her/it's gender and Birdo was retconned into being female outside of Japan. And in Super Mario Advance, Birdo speaks with a female voice and in other games she justs honks.

I think Birdo is either female or is genderless, but takes on female characteristics.
Fix'd

Anyway, most people overlook this, but Birdo is a species like Yoshi, so it might not be the same one in every game.

Jigglypuff said:
Well, it's kinda confusing, in Doki Doki Panic, Birdo was a female who wanted to be a male.
I thought it was the other way around. :-\

Either way, If Yoshi wants to be with that, don't judge. :P

Vile said:
Jigglypuff said:
Well, it's kinda confusing, in Doki Doki Panic, Birdo was a female who wanted to be a male.
I thought it was the other way around. :-\
I pointed that out already.

Either way, If Yoshi wants to be with that, don't judge. :P
I'm getting tired of people saying Yoshi loves Birdo, give me one example from the games of them flirting. Also, I should remind those people that a Birdo flirted with Popple in M&L:SS, so it could just be a species trait.

Gravity Antonion said:
It and Unknown are the same thing.

I removed Gay Male because that made no *bleep*ing sense.
Ok :'(

As for It and Unknown, I like to think It is a gender of it's own like Lady GaGa who is half male, half female. And unknown is well unknown.

OMimistasia said:
Gravity Antonion said:

As for It and Unknown, I like to think It is a gender of it's own like Lady GaGa who is half male, half female. And unknown is well unknown.
Technaily a half man, half woman is called a pedophile I think. Birdo isn't one of them. Lady GaGa on the other hand...

Jeff said:
OMimistasia said:
Gravity Antonion said:

Technaily a half man, half woman is called a pedophile I think. Birdo isn't one of them. Lady GaGa on the other hand...
I thought it was a hemophrodite (SP)

Jeff said:
Technaily a half man, half woman is called a pedophile I think.

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Jeff said:
OMimistasia said:
Gravity Antonion said:

Phile = Likes
Pedo = Children
Pedophile= An older pervert who wants to have love relations to little boys and girls.

Unbelievable. Do you even do to school or pay attention to anything?

............................................________
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?......................................................,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:”........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........;~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...................................../
.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__
,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,__......`,.................................
...................`=~-,,.,...............................
................................`:,,...........................`..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_..........._,-%.......`

Y'know this is the second Picard Facepalm I've already given you.

Jeff said:
OMimistasia said:
Gravity Antonion said:

1: I sigged you, Nerdy Guy.
2: Male

Gravity Antonion said:
Jeff said:

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
My reaction.

Général Maskass said:
Gravity Antonion said:
Jeff said:

My reaction.
That was my reaction too when I found out I was wrong.

Jeff said:
Général Maskass said:
Gravity Antonion said:
Jeff said:

My reaction.
That was my reaction too when I found out I was wrong.
Does that mean I'm right?

Back