• Unknown

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
OMimistasia said:
Jeff said:
Général Maskass said:
Gravity Antonion said:
Jeff said:
Technaily a half man, half woman is called a pedophile I think.

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
My reaction.
That was my reaction too when I found out I was wrong.
Does that mean I'm right?
No, Birdo is a female based on what Nintendo says. She might not of always been, (SMB2) but she is now.

Jeff said:
OMimistasia said:
Jeff said:
Général Maskass said:
Gravity Antonion said:
Jeff said:
Technaily a half man, half woman is called a pedophile I think.

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
My reaction.
That was my reaction too when I found out I was wrong.
Does that mean I'm right?
No, Birdo is a female based on what Nintendo says. She might not of always been, (SMB2) but she is now.
No, I meant about the hemophrodite (SP) thing.

It could be a fictional gender or something, such as half male, half female. Birdo has a male voice, and looks like a female so it is hard to say.

I would kinda hope that Birdo is a girl. She kinda loves Yoshi. PLus she has the big diamond ring.

SuperAnthony said:
I would kinda hope that Birdo is a girl. She kinda loves Yoshi. PLus she has the big diamond ring.
Birdo is a girl by NOA standards, and fans have decided it has no gender. Anyway, people saying Yoshi loves Birdo and vice versa is one of my pet peeves, give me one example from the games of them flirting! Plus the Birdo from M&L:SS flirted with Popple, so flirting is probily a species trait.

Psycho said:
give me one example from the games of them flirting!
This isn't particularly in-game, but I think the manual for MK:DD mentioned something about Yoshi and Birdo having feelings for each other. I could just be thinking of their kart artwork, though.

Psycho said:
Plus the Birdo from M&L:SS flirted with Popple, so flirting is probily a species trait.
Or maybe Birdo is just a big skank.

Stooben Rooben said:
Psycho said:
give me one example from the games of them flirting!
This isn't particularly in-game, but I think the manual for MK:DD mentioned something about Yoshi and Birdo having feelings for each other. I could just be thinking of their kart artwork, though.

Psycho said:
Plus the Birdo from M&L:SS flirted with Popple, so flirting is probily a species trait.
Or maybe Birdo is just a big skank.
Yes it is.

Also, the manuals are stupid. They state random stuff to give the characters personality lime Daisy being a tomboy. Who cares?

Everyone hates Birdo, but I think he's an OK guy. Those Americans just don't understand him, I think he has the right to cross dress if he wants. Besides, can YOU shoot eggs out your nose to kill people?

:'(

Uhh...anyway, do you guys think of Birdo as a friend, or as a foe? In M&L:SS, she helped the Mushroom Kingdom by pretending to be Peach. But later, she ended up getting angry at the Mario Bros and attacked them. In several games, she battles Mario, but she acts like it's more of a friendly battle. What do you guys think? :P

Yoshi Boo 118 said:
Uhh...anyway, do you guys think of Birdo as a friend, or as a foe? In M&L:SS, she helped the Mushroom Kingdom by pretending to be Peach. But later, she ended up getting angry at the Mario Bros and attacked them. In several games, she battles Mario, but she acts like it's more of a friendly battle. What do you guys think? :P
Friend

And I thought the huge hole was her mouth and she had no nose.

Count Bleck said:
It's possible that it might be a combination of both a nose and a mouth. It's also possible that Birdo was the victim of a shotgun blast to the face, and that the wound never healed.

Stooben Rooben said:
Count Bleck said:
It's possible that it might be a combination of both a nose and a mouth. It's also possible that Birdo was the victim of a shotgun blast to the face, and that the wound never healed.

lol. Anyway, I feel, to avoid confusion, that Birdo is a female. Whether she is transexual/transgendered or if she is really a female, that beats me. It is one of those major plot-loop holes that will probably never be solved ???

Back