Easiest Boss

I was planning on losing to him, but I got so bored. And he's way easier the second time.

super macho man in punch-out wii

he's easy once you get to know his moves and you evade every punch.

SG27: I know, but I'm not sure if he can be considered a boss the second time.

FireUmbreon said:
super macho man in punch-out wii

he's easy once you get to know his moves and you evade every punch.
Yes, but there's some way easier bosses, see the following handy list:

(Key :
> = harder than)

Super Macho Man > Anti Guy > Porky > Bowser (Paper Mario) > *spoiler censored* > Mole Cricket >Cloud 'N Candy > Stronghold Showdown

Crunch from Crash Bandicoot 2: N-Tranced. The only way you can die is to: A) Not attack, or B) Run into a nitro crate.

Seriously.

Mecha-Drago said:
Tubba Blubba from PM1, i mean he has 10 freaking HP >_>
Which reminds me, the Blooper from TTYD is literally impossible to lose to. 12 HP, and an attack of 1. C'mon.

Stooben Rooben said:
Mecha-Drago said:
Which reminds me, the Blooper from TTYD is literally impossible to lose to. 12 HP, and an attack of 1. C'mon.
The thing that makes him harder is the fact that you have to take out the tentacles first.

Muigi said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Mecha-Drago said:
The thing that makes him harder is the fact that you have to take out the tentacles first.
It's still impossible to lose the battle though.

Stooben Rooben said:
Muigi said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Mecha-Drago said:
It's still impossible to lose the battle though.
Not if you waste your turns using tattle and fighting poorly.

Bowser Fight 1 from New Super Mario Bros. You go on the platform dodge his crappy flames and when hes close go over him.

The Pied Piper from Shrek 2. Even though he had a freakishly long health bar, one weak hit was all to kill him.

If I remember correctly, Bowser battle 1 from SMB is so easy it is barely a boss.

Stronghold Showdown (SNES version) is still the easiest boss in my opinion. Even easier than Cloud 'N Candy.

The first fight against Robotnik in Sonic the Hedgehog 2.

Also, the Golem overlord from Chrono trigger was... that's not even a boss...

In case you haven't played that pwnful game, even though he has the most HP out of all the bosses to that point (well, one exception) He never attacks... because he's afraid of heights. THE BATTLE TAKES PLACE ON AN AIRPLANE. Even if you can't beat him, he eventually runs away.

I think Grubba in Paper mario: The thousand year door. Once I Got a good strategy IT was easy :D

Monteyaga said:
I think Grubba in Paper mario: The thousand year door. Once I Got a good strategy, Insitute of Techonolgy was easy :D
There's some easier bosses in my opinion; I still think Stronghold Showdown is the easiest one of them all. But you're right, Grubba was kinda easy. :-\

Back