Rulebreakers

It's more of a nurse than a doctor.

No posting screenshots of a Mindless Junk thread.

screenshotmindlessjunku.png

No posting a screenshot of one of my posts.

Не смеете да владеат во твојот пост Шведски

Edit: Be warned, the translation makes no sense.

ドイツとして、彼はオーストリアからだったが、アドルフヒトラーからではなかったの国からドイツ語の人々の言語のため、どちらのドイツ語またはオーストリアでのルールを投稿しないでくださいルールを投稿しないでください。

Jigglypuff said:
ドイツとして、彼はオーストリアからだったが、アドルフヒトラーからではなかったの国からドイツ語の人々の言語のため、どちらのドイツ語またはオーストリアでのルールを投稿しないでくださいルールを投稿しないでください。
Dude, you obeyed my rule. :/

Επόμενη κανόνας σας πρέπει να είναι ένας κανόνας λέει κάποιος σε θέση σε μια συγκεκριμένη γλώσσα.

"Next rule you must be a rule saying someone in a position in a particular language."?
"Next your rule it should they are a rule it says somebody in position in a concrete language. "?

I don't get it. :/

I'ma bypass that really botched up translation right now.

No using purple-colored size-20 font while using the marquee.

If you say so.

No images of adorable lolis!

I had to write the URL down on a freaking napkin due to no copy and paste, just to find out I copied it wrong. I'm not doing that again!

No quoting other forums.

[quote author=Gupdoo3]
[quote author=Stooben Rooben]
He deserves a second chance. His last ban was bullshit. And I was never fully clear on the reasoning behind the ban Ninji gave him, or what went on. Also...

Black Hole Sun said:
Ruby-san is in charge now, Uni-sama, so the rules here are a lot less tight; I guess he's giving you a second chance because he's cool.
Black Hole Sun said:
Ruby-san is in charge now, I guess he's giving you a second chance because he's cool.
Black Hole Sun said:
Ruby-san is in charge because he's cool.
Black Hole Sun said:
Ruby-san is cool.
EGO INFLATION

ACTIVATE
[/quote]AHAHAHA!

Hi-five, bro.
[/quote]

No using marquee

no u

No adding to the quote mountain in the Officail Mindless Junk Thread.

D1233.jpg

I didn't mean that you had to make them actual words, you could've done something like "Ndo't alcep sword ni hte orgnw rodre" (don't place words in the wrong order).

Don't place words in the wrong order.

? You didn't tell why -_- that earlier me

No posting other people's avatars.

Back