UFOs

Max2

King Bowser
I can't believe it! no forums complete without this! Who besides me believes in UFO's???

the only UFO i've seen is the Shroobs. Maybe outside life is real, but most likely not...

Shroobs are cool and all, but... I'VE SEEN REAL UFOS! seriously! at night... when I look out my window... I see flashing lights... on a "frisbee". They're watching. Studying. Planning.

Planiing to take over this polluted mudball?

ultimatetoad said:

Planiing to take over this polluted mudball?

... who knows? seriously, who knows?

Problemly, well I heard a show about people who saw real UFOs and
reported it... and it's showing it right... NOW! :?

Bob The- nvm you know it

Bob The Builder is inside these things, planning to destroy us all.

But, on the serous ide, Ive never seen a U.F.O. Though, I tricked my sister by taking a picture of the sun with my camara.

JUS GOT GOOD NEWS!!!

AS IT TURNS OUT THE ALIENS ARE REAL, THEY PLANNED TO TAKE OVER THIS WORLD, BUT AFTER SEEING PEACHYCAKES THEY DECIDE NOT TOO...THAT IS ALL FOR NOW....(also Max2, that frisbe is mine :lol: )

:cry: I'm serious! I've seen one! :cry:

*Cough crazy lunatic that says hes been ubtucted by aliens well acctually hes saying that he saw one but still Cough*.

Lol, just kidding. I believe in them, but never seen one.

God created universe. God did not create crazy extraterristials. END OF STORY.

Goodbye. You won't see me here again.

God might have created the aliens along with us and has never told us; I don't think we know... Then again, I didn't look up any solid evidence... Then again, most MarioWikiers are probably half-insane Darwinists who killed their hamsters at early ages...

"Ever wonder what's up there?"

"...Like what?"

"Maybe someone up there is wondering what it's like here."

"I guess. . . Do you think we'll ever meet them?"

"I hope so. . . Don't you?"

Unless it's a bunch of wack job uglies that I'll be blasting the stuffing out of, no.

On a serious note, the only aliens are the ones I live with.

1088642680.jpg

oh noes it is teh aliens!!!

this is getting to off-topic...

Lets be serious. I completly believe that SOMEWHERE in the universe there are other intelligent lifeforms. I AM chrisitian, I just don't want to put myself in a box or anything (my local church hates me...). It just seems impossible that this ONE planet among BILLIONS is the only one with life on it.

ultimatetoad said:
Lets be serious. I completly believe that SOMEWHERE in the universe there are other intelligent lifeforms. I AM chrisitian, I just don't want to put myself in a box or anything (my local church hates me...). It just seems impossible that this ONE planet among BILLIONS is the only one with life on it.

Sweet i'm a christian too, I'm an alien!!!

I agree with UltimateToad. in fact, it is a 2/9,000,000,000 chance we're alone out there... and, wouldn't it be cool if we got to be frends with the aliens, instead of going all WAR OF THE WORLDS!!!! OMG, WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!... yeah.

Max2 said:
I agree with UltimateToad. in fact, it is a 2/9,000,000,000 chance we're alone out there... and, wouldn't it be cool if we got to be frends with the aliens, instead of going all WAR OF THE WORLDS!!!! OMG, WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!... yeah.

doubt it, but if so Master Chief will protect us!

masterchief_small_fullbody%20copy.jpg

Great Gonzo said:
Max2 said:

doubt it, but if so Master Chief will protect us!

masterchief_small_fullbody%20copy.jpg

Oh great. Blatant Microsoft support. I warned you guys... *reaches for machete*

Back