UFOs

uh! OFF TOPIC!

seriously, Alien-life outside of planet Earth doesn't exist!!!

But there taking over Cartoon Network :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't believe in evolution. You may believe what you wish, but I'm no bacteria-originated alien lifeform.

(By the way, the plural of "bacteria" is also "bacteria".)

I, for one, believe in evolution, but not in the cosmic-alien-spore way.

Just sometime, somewhere a group of cells said "Hey, let's work together" (paraphrased, of course) and thus the first organism was born.

Alien: "We have come to this planet looking for intelligent life... Opps, we made a mistake..."

YellowYoshi398 said:
I don't believe in evolution. You may believe what you wish, but I'm no bacteria-originated alien lifeform.

(By the way, the plural of "bacteria" is also "bacteria".)

Thanks, YY. For once, we agree. :D

Yes, I beleive in God, and that he created to world and everything in it. C'MON! EVOLUTION COULD NEVER HAPPEN! NOT IN 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 YEARS!

No offense, guys. Beleive what you want. YOur choice.

There are more Christians here than I thought. I thought there'd be a lot, but not quite this many. 'Tis cool.

Indeedy. Nice to know I'm not alone. :D

Let's get back to topic. You have a UFO sighting, post it. That should taper off all other posts.

Look, lets not turn this into a religious discussion. I'm a pacifist. I believe in God and evolution. I'd rather not explain how this is possible (you'de never shut me me up). But this all doesnt matter anyway, since evolution has next to nothing to do with aliens.

BACK ON TOPIC!

ultimatetoad said:
Look, lets not turn this into a religious discussion. I'm a pacifist. I believe in God and evolution. I'd rather not explain how this is possible (you'de never shut me me up). But this all doesnt matter anyway, since evolution has next to nothing to do with aliens.

BACK ON TOPIC!

Indeedy. And yes, I know about the "God created world in 1,000,000,000 years" thing, but yes, this is getting rather out of and. Back to topic!

Did you know crop circles are a hoax?

Yup. Farmers who wanted attention, like those guys who claim to have a Chupacabra head that they can't show to anyone. If aliens xist, why would they decide to randomly make a circle imn a frikkin corn field?

Everyone knows UFOs are controlled by Grubba. Meh, Chupacabra has nothing better to do than to suck on GOATS. They should GET A LIFE, DUDE!!!!!!! Aliens love cows, as proven in Zelda:Majora's Mask where they abduct them for no reason.

3dejong said:
ultimatetoad said:

BACK ON TOPIC!

Indeedy. And yes, I know about the "God created world in 1,000,000,000 years" thing, but yes, this is getting rather out of and. Back to topic!

Did you know crop circles are a hoax?

No they aren't, go to Unmario and go to the MarioWiki article. There's proof there that we make crop circles. Don't deny it, 3D, I know you made that triangle one! They're supposed to be circles!!!!1

Back