Obscure Fire Emblem Newcomers for the next SSB

Which two of these six Fire Emblem newcomers are the most obscure to be playable characters in the n

• Total voters

Zero777

Middle Eastern Federation
I am Zero! I need to know as quick as possible. There are three requirements, 1. You know the fire emblem series very well. 2. You don't take sides or favorites. 3. You know each of these six characters, if not then don't vote.

I say Sothe, Siglud, or Elincia are obscure but I haven't played the fire emblem series. I'm not sure if Black Knight should be called Black Knight or Zelgius on the SSB playable character roster (if he makes it), what do you think he should be called? Black Knight is based off his design on Path of Radiance. Micaiah is a very unique character, since she doesn't wield a sword, she will be the only character in the FE series not to use a sword, instead she uses magic but her down special (as all the other FE series team down special) will still be counter. Zero signing out.

Why the hell is this in the HelpDesk?! ??? Shouldn't it be in the Smash Bros. Board?

I am Zero! How can I move it?............................ Wait a second I checked this forum, and I found it in the Smash bros. board, wonder why since I accidentally set it on the help desk ???. probably someone move them. Zero signing out.

Zero777 said:
I am Zero1 How can I move it?............................ Wait a second I checked this forum, and I found it in the Smash bros. board, wonder why since I accidentally set it on the help desk ???. probably someone move them. Zero signing out.
I guess so. I bet it was M3T3K, make sure to thank him.

I am Zero! I didn't meant obscure I meant the most obscure. Zero signing out.

Dozla said:

What?
Same here, I don't get it. Those would be the characters that WOULD be in the next SSB. Choose different ones.

OMimistasia said:
Dozla said:

What?
Same here, I don't get it. Those would be the characters that WOULD be in the next SSB. Choose different ones.

I am Zero! No, there have to be at least 8 characters because you know how the SSBB character roster is 4 characters on each row, well there need to be a at least 8 characters if I add one more the character roster will look out of balance. If you were wondering, the 8 FE characters are Marth, Roy, Ike, and four of the six FE characters because I got a unique idea for the eighth character (not from the FE series.). Zero signing out.

Zero777 said:
OMimistasia said:
Dozla said:

What?

I am Zero! No, there have to be at least 8 characters because you know how the SSBB character roster is 4 characters on each row, well there need to be a at least 8 characters if I add one more the character roster will look out of balance. If you were wondering, the 8 FE characters are Marth, Roy, Ike, and four of the six FE characters because I got a unique idea for the eighth character (not from the FE series.). Zero signing out.

They could change the amount of characters in a row you know...

OMimistasia said:
Zero777 said:
OMimistasia said:
Dozla said:

What?

They could change the amount of characters in a row you know...

I am Zero! Hmmmm....... that may be possible but that will take too long for me to do it all over again, so I'm sticking with the four rows. And on a side note, those characters aren't random, because for Lyn, Elincia, Black Knight, and Sothe, I just look at the trophy collection I have for the FE series, and for Siglud and Micaiah some people wanted them on the next SSB so I looked them up on the Fire Emblem wikia and found some interesting stuff about them, and I decided to put in Micaiah, 1.There need to be more female characters in the SSb series. and 2.She doesn't wield a sword, she can attack with magic. (like I said up there) Zero signing out.

We get it, you are Zero.

It'd probably just make more sense to make his custom title "I am Zero!" and his signature "Zero signing out!"

It's getting kind of annoying.

ChaosNinji said:
It'd probably just make more sense to make his custom title "I am Zero!" and his signature "Zero signing out!"

Yes, it would also make sense if he changed the characters in this poll.

Gravity Antonion said:

Great idea, I never thought about it that way.

OMimistasia said:
ChaosNinji said:

Yes, it would also make sense if he changed the characters in this poll.

And no, I am not changing the characters, I am sticking to them.

Gravity Antonion said:
Out of all 6 of them, by the way, Sigurd has the highest chance of getting in, at least based on polls run by Nintendo.

Really, you know what I'm guessing that you know the FE series if you can give me two more characters that are not obscure then I don't have to eliminate one of those six characters. If you have more then two, give me the list and i'll look them up.

Stooben Rooben said:
OMimistasia said:
Glowsquid said:
We get it, you are Zero.
We also get you are signing out.
Ha, he does that on the wiki all the time too. :P

off-topic: for some reason, I lol'd when Zero777 says "I'm Zero!" and "Zero signing out." many times... lol.

on-topic: zelgius would possibly win.

Has been a long time since I post something here. If anybody can give me three more Fire Emblem characters that are not obscure for the SSB series then I'll don't have to eliminate any of those characters.

"Has been a long time since I post something here. If anybody can give me three more Fire Emblem characters that are not obscure for the SSB series then I'll don't have to eliminate any of those characters."

I think Roy should be in it again! :D

Tigger416 said:
"Has been a long time since I post something here. If anybody can give me three more Fire Emblem characters that are not obscure for the SSB series then I'll don't have to eliminate any of those characters."

I think Roy should be in it again! :D

I meant ones that didn't appear in the SSB series, and I change it to two characters instead, it's because of limitaion reasons.

Back