Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pianta Syndicate

• Shy Guy Army

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xzelion

Join us in the shadows where we stand vigilant...
Retired Wiki Staff
Which Organization do like the best? I like the Koopa Troop :)

Shroobs. Not only do they look cool, but they can kill people, instead of making them lose a life. And also, I love their ships. That one scene in PiT where all the spaceships appeard freaked me out! It was like indapendance day in a mario game...

isyou said:
Shroobs. Not only do they look cool, but they can kill people, instead of making them lose a life. And also, I love their ships. That one scene in PiT where all the spaceships appeard freaked me out! It was like indapendance day in a mario game...

Being killed and losing a live is pretty much the same thing in my book.

I voted Kremling Krew cuz they are weird and cool at the same time.

I voted the Kremling Krew, since.... well, I just did. And aren't the Shroobs just a species, not really an organization or something like that.

Sir Grodus said:
I voted the Kremling Krew, since.... well, I just did. And aren't the Shroobs just a species, not really an organization or something like that.

Don't know just figured someone likes them

The Shy Guy Army is a part of the Koopa Troop actually... General Guy takes direct orders from Bowser.

ChrisAlassal said:
The Shy Guy Army is a part of the Koopa Troop actually... General Guy takes direct orders from Bowser.

either way, they are a different group.

Max2 said:
ChrisAlassal said:

either way, they are a different group.

I would say they aren't- They're a division OF the Koopa Troop, not a seperate organization that just happens to be affiliated with them, but a part of the group itself. It's as much a part of the Koopa Troop as the Koopa Bros., for instance, another small group that's a part of the larger main group, the Koopa Troop.

I'm not complaining, just pointing out that the inclusion of the Shy Guy Army as a seperate organization doesn't truly work here.

I like the Shy Guy Army best anyway, just 'cause I like Shy Guys.

You forgot that Petey Piranha runs his own organization. The Piranha Plants!

Despite him being a species, he is still king of the Piranha Plants!
He is also bigger than most Piranha Plants!

Petey Piranha is "Boss Pakkun" in Japan, so yes, he is their leader figure.

ChrisAlassal said:

??? you speak Japanese? LUCKY! You could, like, get all of your games ahead of time in Japan!!!

ChrisAlassal said:

Yeah, I kinda knew that... But "boss" might be the video game term, right? Or DOES it mean "boss" as in "leader"?

In Australia, Petey Piranha is a girl. "Random Fact of the Day"

Even if Petey is the leader of all Piranha Plants, I don't think thats really an orginization....(you forgot the Robbo Gang)

I'm gonna go with the Kremling Krew, cause alligator/crocodiles are some of my favorite animals :D

Back