Do you beleive in Jesus?

Do You???

• Yes

Votes: 70 74.5%
  • No

Votes: 24 25.5%

• Total voters
PokemonMaster said:
Lock it. It's puting Mario fans against Mario fans.

It should be locked because this is a highly controversial issue that can cause flame wars.

Mason said:
Logical Jews and atheists alike believe Jesus existed "as a man."

Yep.

Sharks Territory said:
PokemonMaster said:
Lock it. It's puting Mario fans against Mario fans.
It should be locked because this is a highly controversial issue that can cause flame wars.
That is a good reason, but how about instead we change the topic (or make a new thread) since the user who started it.............. let me see................ WOW :eek: WARIOLOAF STARTED THIS which answers the claim in the bold! His evil plan almost became a success.
But anyways how about we change it to, how cool would it be is Jesus just hanged out with you and what will you guys do, heh heh..........

Sharks Territory said:
I'll lock it if it actually does start a flame war, but if the last 12 pages are any indication we can discuss this fairly civilly.

To be honest, I don't believe in God, Allah, Buddah, or any kind of that.
But I do believe that Jesus existed once, and got killed by Jews, because Jews saw him like we see DrSeaWeed.

He wasn't killed by Jews. While some Jewish religious leaders did want him dead, Pontius Pilate sentenced him. It is rumored that Pilate believed he was innocent but was pressured to sentence him to death (and to fwee Bwian instead).

Sharks Territory said:
He wasn't killed by Jews. While some Jewish religious leaders did want him dead, Pontius Pilate sentenced him. It is rumored that Pilate believed he was innocent but was pressured to sentence him to death (and to fwee Bwian instead).
No it was Pilate saw him truly innocent, but the Jewish people wanted him dead. Pilate knew he will be killed if he said Jesus was innocent, but then he heard from the crowd to kill him because he say he was the son of God (which was a crime), and that's the only charge he can put against him.

Rivalz Cardemonde said:
Sharks Territory said:
No it was Pilate saw him truly innocent, but the Jewish people wanted him dead. Pilate knew he will be killed if he said Jesus was innocent, but then he heard from the crowd to kill him because he say he was the son of God (which was a crime), and that's the only charge he can put against him.
He was killed by many different people, in part by jews. I find it hard to believe that jesus was like a god, I think of him more as a buhda type man.

Quizmo Maniac said:
He was killed by many different people, in part by jews. I find it hard to believe that jesus was like a god, I think of him more as a buhda type man.
I thought he was "killed" by the Gentiles, although I believe he was destined he died for our sins. And I don't think a Christian would be caught dead comparing Jesus to Buddha, but your opinion is your opinion.

Mason said:
Quizmo Maniac said:
I'm an atheist or whatever the word is
Atheist = "I know for a fact that God does not exist."
Agnostic = "Prove to me God exists."
Well, I belive christianity is more than worshiping good, it is about loving others and being a good person, which is what I belive in.

Mason said:
Quizmo Maniac said:
I'm an atheist or whatever the word is
Atheist = "I know for a fact that God does not exist."
Agnostic = "Prove to me God exists."
No, Atheist means that you lack an assertive belief in any kind of Theistic god or central deity. It's not an assertive lack of belief. So, in this sense, most Buddhists or also Atheists. An Agnostic is one who is open to the possibility of there being a god. Therefore, I am both.

Mason said:
Here's something I don't get.

Logical Jews and atheists alike believe Jesus existed "as a man."

The question doesn't ask if you worship or not.
We already discussed this in, like, the first page of the topic.

Frank Sinatra said:
No, Atheist means that you lack an assertive belief in any kind of Theistic god or central deity. It's not an assertive lack of belief.
JnZB5.jpg

-> http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=atheistic <-

EDIT: Wait, what? You're saying it's a lack of assertive of belief but it's not an assertive lack of belief? That's agnosticism. :/

Frank Sinatra said:
We already discussed this in, like, the first page of the topic.
You are completely correct.

Before anyone blows this post out of proportion it's in humor. I'm not angry or trying to get anyone angry.

Assertive disbelief = Consious rejection of deities.
Lack of assertive belief = Anything other than believing in any specific deity.

There is a difference.

Sharks Territory said:
He wasn't killed by Jews. While some Jewish religious leaders did want him dead, Pontius Pilate sentenced him. It is rumored that Pilate believed he was innocent but was pressured to sentence him to death.
Yeah, that's what I've heard.

PokemonMaster said:
GOOMBA!? The icon should be Mario!
PokemonMaster said:
Smackity smack smack. This thread tastes bad. LOCK IT!
gtfo.

This isn't Mindless Junk.

Sharks Territory said:

*victory dance*

Sharks Territory said:
Sharks Territory said:
*victory dance*
I don't really believe what the Catholic-Christian churches say, they are very ignorant.

On Related Topic: Do you know what I really hate about these ignorant Christians? That they always have to despise and hate on the Harry Potter series (if someone post the correct image, I'll give them I high five), what I'll say is if you don't like it then don't read it. I always hate about they hate it because there's magic in it and magic is evil. And I'll like to say to them, you know there is magic in Christianity, what do you think a Priest, Holy Water, and exorcisms are?

Nina Einstein said:
Sharks Territory said:
Sharks Territory said:
*victory dance*
I don't really believe what the Catholic-Christian churches say, they are very ignorant.

On Related Topic: Do you know what I really hate about these ignorant Christians? That they always have to despise and hate on the Harry Potter series (if someone post the correct image, I'll give them I high five), what I'll say is if you don't like it then don't read it. I always hate about they hate it because there's magic in it and magic is evil. And I'll like to say to them, you know there is magic in Christianity, what do you think a Priest, Holy Water, and exorcisms are?
My parents don't allow me to watch or read Harry Potter because they believe it is evil because of the wizardry and stuff. I don't believe there is magic in Christianity, though, because it is all real. Magic is when you make a illusion that's not really there or something.

My parents don't like Pokemon either because of religion, but I have no idea why. Really, there's nothing wrong with Pokemon.

Same thing with Harry Potter, there's a bad side and there's a good side, it's not all evil.

Back