Do you beleive in Jesus?

Do You???

• Yes

Votes: 70 74.5%
  • No

Votes: 24 25.5%

• Total voters
Muslims think that he, among others, was a prophet from Allah, but not the most important. Mohammed was the most important to them, obviously.

Jesus was not white. I hate that misconception that everyone makes...

I cannot say I'm very fond of the morals that christianity and the church are spreading...

...but I also think Jesus was a great guy who should be valued separately from those who stir up shit in his name.

I hope I don't step on any toes with this statement. I'm not to keen to get involved in a religious debate.

Mason with Fries said:
President Iwata said:
Yeah. He was most likely Arabic with black hair.
He was a Jew, actually.

Arthur said:
Off-Topic: Hey buddy, where have you been. Haven't seen you for a long time.
This place is boring and I only stop by occaisionally. Also, I don't remember you. Who are you?

Frank Sinatra said:
Mason with Fries said:
President Iwata said:
He was a Jew, actually.
Arab is a race, not a religion. Herp derp.

Frank Sinatra said:
Arthur said:
This place is boring and I only stop by occaisionally. Also, I don't remember you. Who are you?
Zero777, remember the guy who started a religious flame war in two previous religious threads

President Iwata said:
Frank Sinatra said:
Mason with Fries said:
President Iwata said:
He was a Jew, actually.
Arab is a race, not a religion. Herp derp.
The Jews are an ethno-religious group. So, just like Arabs, there's an ethnic basis for identidying someone as 'Jewish'. In fact, Arabs and Jews are quite close in this regard, but Jesus wasn't an Arab.

Arthur said:
Frank Sinatra said:
Arthur said:
Zero777, remember the guy who started a religious flame war in two previous religious threads
They ended too early to fully materialize into flamewars.

The Arabs hadn't conquered the Levant until Muhammed's time. Jesus was 600 years too early to be an Arab. He was a Jew, but he was not white in the European sense of the term (he was probably dark to light tannish. not blonde).

And he certainly did exist as a historical figure. To deny this is to be a pseudohistorian.
However, as to any supernatural powers the man may have had there exists about as much evidence as there is to support any other religion.

You put that better than I ever could. Although most of the evidence that he exists consists of hearsay and second and third hand accounts and verses or parts of the Gospels which have been frequently mistranslated or edited/edited out.

Arthur said:
(Let's hope I don't start a religious flame war..... again)

Well, it doesn't really matter if Jesus Christ existed or not, what really matter is the impact on the world he made. Just look at Mario, he doesn't exist, but look at the impact he made in the world. (Let's not start an argument)
I don't really see the comparison here. People who know of Mario don't look to him for moral guidance or think that there really is a guy out there called Mario, who can shoot fire from his hands (except Rudnicki). The same can't be said for Jesus' supposed attributes. Although maybe one day, Mario will have his own religion.

Frank Sinatra said:
Arthur said:

Well, it doesn't really matter if Jesus Christ existed or not, what really matter is the impact on the world he made. Just look at Mario, he doesn't exist, but look at the impact he made in the world. (Let's not start an argument)
I don't really see the comparison here. People who know of Mario don't look to him for moral guidance or think that there really is a guy out there called Mario, who can shoot fire from his hands (except Rudnicki). The same can't be said for Jesus' supposed attributes. Although maybe one day, Mario will have his own religion.
Ha, Rudnicki, that's funny. I'm highly sure that there's already a religion/cult dedicated to Mario. Anyways, I'm not saying they look up to him for moral guidance, I'm just saying look at the impact he made in the world, look how he change people's lives and the way they act and think even if they look up to him or not. (I don't think I word that correctly, oh well)

Arthur said:
Frank Sinatra said:
Arthur said:

Ha, Rudnicki, that's funny. I'm highly sure that there's already a religion/cult dedicated to Mario. Anyways, I'm not saying they look up to him for moral guidance, I'm just saying look at the impact he made in the world, look how he change people's lives and the way they act and think even if they look up to him or not. (I don't think I word that correctly, oh well)

My friend made a story where there was a cult for Mario. Their leader was High Priest Luigi.

Technologic Robot said:
Arthur said:
Frank Sinatra said:
Arthur said:

My friend made a story where there was a cult for Mario. Their leader was High Priest Luigi.
Thank you for contributing to the topic.

I sure do! And if I do start an argument, and I sure do not intend to, I know...

THE ULTIMATE PROOF OF CREATION!

RobloxKid007 said:
I sure do! And if I do start an argument, and I sure do not intend to, I know...

THE ULTIMATE PROOF OF CREATION!</annoying marquee>
The "ultimate proof of creation" is have faith. There's not supposed to be proof.

It doesn't meet the requirements to lock it up. And even if it is locked with no reason, that will be far more offensive.

There's nothing wrong with this to lock it. As long as there is no flaming.

And I do believe in Jesus.

Here's something I don't get.

Logical Jews and atheists alike believe Jesus existed "as a man."

The question doesn't ask if you worship or not.

Mason said:
Here's something I don't get.

Logical Jews and atheists alike believe Jesus existed "as a man."

The question doesn't ask if you worship or not.
You're right. Maybe the question would be better as "Do you believe in God?"

I believe that Jesus died for our sins and that he is the son of God. I don't just believe he was some man.

Fawfulfury65 said:

I believe that Jesus died for our sins and that he is the son of God. I don't just believe he was some man.
Same.

Mason said:
Fawfulfury65 said:

Same.
Same, and other people who don't believe that Jesus is the son of God or what not, you can shut the...... a majority believe that he was a good man.

Now that I think about it, he'll be one awesome guy to invite to your party.

Back