• Yes

Votes: 70 74.5%
  • No

Votes: 24 25.5%

• Total voters
WHy bother hiding it any longer ... I was rudnicki

WarioLoaf said:
WHy bother hiding it any longer ... I was rudnicki
I actually guessed that. I noticed the similarity.

However, I'm assuming you're lying and that you aren't Rudnicki, because the last thing you would do is tell the truth- you yourself said you say things to piss us off.

I once met a Mexican guy named Jesus, but I believe that the Jesus in the Christian Bible is completely made up.

edit: just to clarify this post was a joke.............. i never met anyone named jesus

Uniju said:
I once met a Mexican guy named Jesus
Jesus is actually a pretty common name for Mexicans. And I should know, as I live in a place with many Mexicans. And just to let you know, its pronounced Hey-sues, not Jee-sus

I'm aware. :P

Asking "if you believe in Jesus" is kind of strange because Jesus did exist. Asking in which way you believe him sounds better.

Anyway, I believe that he was who he claimed to be, the Messiah, the son of God who died for our sins.

Gulliver said:
Asking "if you believe in Jesus" is kind of strange because Jesus did exist. Asking in which way you believe him sounds better.

Anyway, I believe that he was who he claimed to be, the Messiah, the son of God who died for our sins.
I think the prospect of Jesus dying for everyone else's sins is rather flawed, why should he die for what other people did? that's like saying I (if I was alive in the 1940s) should be punished for the crimes of Nazi war criminals, because it promotes that as long someone punished for a wrong doing, even if it isn't the person who did, it makes it alright, which is very stupid. :/

Armin Wegner said:
Gulliver said:

I think the prospect of Jesus dying for everyone else's sins is rather flawed, why should he die for what other people did? that's like saying I (if I was alive in the 1940s) should be punished for the crimes of Nazi war criminals, because it promotes that as long someone punished for a wrong doing, even if it isn't the person who did, it makes it alright, which is very stupid. :/
I believe that yes, it's stupid to do that, but he didn't care. He wanted to give us a fresh start and wipe our slate free of sins. Not saying that we're free to do whatever we want, but we won't be thrown in hell for doing bad thangs. Of course, you believe differently, so I respect your opinion. Just throwing in my two cents.

I just wanted to point out that the coming of Jesus Christ the Messiah was predicted /way/ before his arrival. Like the later verses of the Book of Isiah, for example, contains many Messianic prophecies.

I'm Jewish. I believe (I spelled believe right) he existed. He didn't come back from the dead.

Gulliver said:
I just wanted to point out that the coming of Jesus Christ the Messiah was predicted /way/ before his arrival.
And I just wanted to point out that that is relatively off-topic, and not necessarily true.

Shadow Bowser said:
He existed, but he was not magical.

Yes he's not magical, he gets his power from God, well he is God, refering to him as magical is sort of an insult since in the Bible it says that all types of magic are demonic.

Shadow Bowser was using "magic" in a looser sense than your translated Bible does.

Honestly though, anyone that was able to convince 2000 years worth of people that he is God deserves a religion whether he's God or not.

Piraka Wario said:
Gulliver said:
I just wanted to point out that the coming of Jesus Christ the Messiah was predicted /way/ before his arrival.
And I just wanted to point out that that is relatively off-topic, and not necessarily true.
Actually, it is. :)

And it can be proved by carbon dating, should you still not believe it. ([1])

[quote author=Isiah 7:14]
Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.[/quote] Look closer. Actually Immanuel means "God is with us", and indeed he was when he was in his human form.

I like to prove my beliefs in scientific facts so people of different faiths could see my view. :)

Did he actually give a specific timeframe or just say "Someday this will totally happen guys".

Gulliver said:
Piraka Wario said:
Gulliver said:

Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.
Look closer. Actually Immanuel means "God is with us", and indeed he was when he was in his human form.

I like to prove my beliefs in scientific facts so people of different faiths could see my view. :)
[/quote]
tl;dr on the link, but don't Christians kind of... Not believe in carbon dating? I mean, I kinda thought that they believed dinosaur fossils were put here by satan to make us think the earth was more than 6000 years old.

Piraka Wario said:
Gulliver said:
Piraka Wario said:
Gulliver said:

Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.
Look closer. Actually Immanuel means "God is with us", and indeed he was when he was in his human form.

tl;dr on the link, but don't Christians kind of... Not believe in carbon dating? I mean, I kinda thought that they believed dinosaur fossils were put here by satan to make us think the earth was more than 6000 years old.
[/quote]
where did you hear that?

There is a Christian belief called "Progressive creationism" that accepts mainstream estimates for the age of Earth.

I heard it from random crazy Christians on youtube.

Back