Do you beleive in Jesus?

Do You???

• Yes

Votes: 70 74.5%
  • No

Votes: 24 25.5%

• Total voters
I mean, whenever Ive said Ive been a christion to people who arent ones, Ive been injured or yelled at. In the case of Forums, evereyone is like LOL CHRISTION! or somfin...

Giygas said:
I mean, whenever Ive said Ive been a christion to people who arent ones, Ive been injured or yelled at. In the case of Forums, evereyone is like LOL CHRISTION! or somfin...

Those have got to be some hardcore Antichrists.

From what I've read, they don't worship the devil (they just admire him, like how Buddhists respect Buddha), nor do they kill babies and puppies.

King Dedede said:
From what I've read, they don't worship the devil (they just admire him, like how Buddhists respect Buddha), nor do they kill babies and puppies.
Yea. Asians kill babies and puppies and gays worship the devil. Satanists are just evil super villains bent on earth domination

WarioLoaf said:
King Dedede said:
Yea. Asians kill babies and puppies and gays worship the devil. Satanists are just evil super villains bent on earth domination

Holy shit, you're Rudnicki.

I do believe that there was a Jesus, and that he was pretty much one of the original hippies. But I don't believe that he had the ability to raise the dead, cure people of ailments just by touching them, etc. I'd have to see something like that for me to believe he had that ability.

Also, wtf @ WL.

I wish people would stop acting so surprised when WL says something completely wrong and twisted. He does it to piss you off, you know.

ScarecrowPerson said:
I wish people would stop acting so surprised when WL says something completely wrong and twisted. He does it to piss you off, you know.
I'm fairly certain he does it in an attempt to be humorous. Besides, Snowstalker's and my responses weren't "surprised". Snowstalker was being sarcastic, and I was just saying "wtf", because what WL said odd. That's all there is. Now, enough off-topicness.

I forgot to mention the fact that I find praying to Jesus to be a little strange. Praying to God -- the creator of the universe -- is understandable; praying to his son doesn't make that much sense. Especially when we're all supposed to be God's children; in that case, one child should not stand above the others.

I'm fairly certain he does it in an attempt to be humorous. Besides, Snowstalker's and my responses weren't "surprised". Snowstalker was being sarcastic, and I was just saying "wtf", because what WL said odd. That's all there is. Now, enough off-topicness.
k.

I forgot to mention the fact that I find praying to Jesus to be a little strange. Praying to God -- the creator of the universe -- is understandable; praying to his son doesn't make that much sense. Especially when we're all supposed to be God's children; in that case, one child should not stand above the others.
[/quote
I never thought about it that way.

Stooben Rooben said:

Well, the christion bible says that Jesus is God, just the human form...... but he's also his son..... so it's kinda funky. I just kind of had to accept it.

Squid Adler said:
Stooben Rooben said:
I'm fairly certain he does it in an attempt to be humorous.

I actually agree with Scarecrow. Warioloaf isn't some misguided soul. He's just trolling.
I don't know WL particularly well, but it seemed like (for the most-part) he was trying to be funny. That was my take on the matter, tho; sorry if I didn't do my duties as moderator when I should have. :P

Gigyas said:
Well, the christion bible says that Jesus is God, just the human form...... but he's also his son..... so it's kinda funky. I just kind of had to accept it.
I've always found that a lot of things in the Bible are contradicting or they don't really seem logical; either way, Jesus' parables were usually quite interesting.

Stooben Rooben said:
I don't know WL particularly well, but it seemed like (for the most-part) he was trying to be funny. That was my take on the matter, tho; sorry if I didn't do my duties as moderator when I should have. :P

Didn't do your duties? No, it's nothing like that. You were fine. :/

Squid Adler said:
Stooben Rooben said:

Didn't do your duties? No, it's nothing like that. You were fine. :/
I was referring to the picture he posted in the "The Operation was a Success" topic (or whatever it was called); I just posted that bit in the wrong place. XP

To put the matter at ease i said that to piss you off

Dozla said:
WarioLoaf said:
To put the matter at ease i said that to piss you off

a.k.a. trolling. Thank you for proving my point.

Now stop. Nobody likes a troll.

i doubt that. im making a poll

WarioLoaf said:
King Dedede said:
Could it be? Was rudnicki himself a sockpuppet this whole time?

Back