What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

A-Team movie.

Being a fan of both the original show and Liam Neeson, had to see it.

It was freaking excellent.

Lord of the Rings: Return of the King Extended Edition part 1. That's a long title. One of my favorite movies of all time.

LOTR_King155IanMcKellen.jpg

Gandalf is my favorite.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 on Tuesday. Awesome movie.

My favorite character was definitely Severus Snape as well, Dr. Javelin. :D

Lord of the Rings: Return of the King part 2. One of the greatest movies ever made.
Theoden_RotK_4.jpg

Theoden's cavalry charge is simply epic.

Dr. Javelin said:
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. So epic. I hated the book, but the movie glossed over the parts in the book that I hated or made them better. My favorite character?
Too bad he dies, though he wouldn't have been as amazing if he hadn't.
WTFBBQ the book was way better, especially the end battles.
Snape was by far the best part of the movie though, agreed there.

Umm...that battles were better in the book? Harry monologues for four pages about how Voldemort can't win. Then they shoot two spells and it's over. Talk about an anti-climax.

Dr. Javelin said:
Lord of the Rings: Return of the King part 2. One of the greatest movies ever made.
Agreed. The whole series is great.

I saw some of Brother Bear 2 this morning. They should have just made that bear cub into a human. I wouldn't want to become a bear, knowing I'd be chased by hunters all the time.

Dr. Javelin said:
Umm...that battles were better in the book? Harry monologues for four pages about how Voldemort can't win. Then they shoot two spells and it's over. Talk about an anti-climax.
That's the best dialogue in the whole series. Harry confidently berates Voldemort in front of pretty much every character, and defeats him quickly.

Back