What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children

enjoyed the book's humor more but both were funny in their own right, it was actually pretty accurate to the book except for the last 1/4 and the fact Golan was a trap

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

kek

Kaito Momota said:
Kiki's Delivery Service

a cute and good movie, would recommend

that reminds i saw a japanese live action version of that once

was pretty much the same but without the added ghibli magic

Blade Runner 2049

If you love Blade Runner but always thought, "man, I wish this movie had more Sony product placement," then this is the movie for you!

the feeling when you go see blade runner and you're the only person without grey hair in the room

Glowsquid said:
the feeling when you go see blade runner and you're the only person without grey hair in the room
Reminds me of when I went to see Jurassic World, and I was the only kid in the theater.

And when I saw "Journey 2: The Mysterious Island", me and my family were literally the only people in the theater.

Glowsquid said:
yeah basically everyone in the theater was an old person except the couple behind me who kept mumbling through the movie

xxx

sequenced below: the apex of cinema

Cult of Chucky

Mancini should have stopped with Curse (which was fantastic by Chucky standards).

It took almost the entire movie before the central plot point was explained, and it made no sense because it factored into some plan of Andy's that also made no sense and ultimately backfired.

On a better note, War for the Planet of the Apes is my movie of the year. I also think it's the best in the entire franchise.

Back