What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

Dazed and Confused

Light's Out

Creepy as fuck, I think fans of the horror genre would really really enjoy this.

Kubo and the Two Strings

Really beautiful movie, probably my favorite movie of the year next to Civil War.

Also, does anyone know if The Boxtrolls is any good? It's the only Laika movie I haven't seen, but I'm still skeptic about it.

it's alright

i doubt most people would love it, but there's not much reason not to watch it when it's on Netflix anyway

Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within

I watched this once years ago, still think it's pretty good

The Grand Budapest Hotel

Top fucken kek from start to end.

Star Wars Episode 6.
Currently I'm watching Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith and I'm working on one of the Hobbit movies.
Also trying to finish the Harry Potter series.

Faith of Our Fathers (very good movie. hilarious)

And I rewatched Captain America Civil War. Great movie!

The Proposal

Only saw a little bit of it, but among that was the scene with the eagle, Kevin, and the phone. That was hilarious.

You'd probably love Monster In Law, Roy. :)
I've been watching Avatar and Hocus Pocus (a hilarious Halloween comedy)

pulp fiction

i've just been thinking about a chronologically ordered version and how the non-linear narrative makes the film significantly better

i feel like it balances out the character distribution better, like, the death around halfway in the movie probably would have felt like way more of a kick in the nuts if it was near the end. also the diner is just so much stronger of an ending than butch and fabienne driving off on the chopper would have been, basically, and i feel very strongly about this

all in all i really liked it. good movie. would rewatch

Back