What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

Captain America: Civil War

Lol best MCU movie so far.

This is coming from a die hard hail hydra captain america 1 fan.

FUCK THEY GOT WAR MACHINE

thankfully hes not dead but damn paraplegia (blame this website if wrong term) is not a nice thing

fucking captain

now hes actually helping hydra

what has the world come to (i know bucky is actually not a hydra fanboy and that he was only used by them)

favorite moments of the movie were the guy near the start who was getting drowned by the german actor guy (i think his name was Simon, also hes actually played by a german actor) going all the HAIL HYDRA way (also the only hail hydra in the movie, sad tbh)

other favorite moments were all the moments spider man was in basically

from the first thing where he met tony (really good intro), to the battle scene where he cited fucking star wars 5 lol, all the way to the post credits scene, absolutely fantastic portrayal, and this is coming from, again, a die-hard spider man 1-3 fan (aka tobey maguire or out, this new guy has chances though)

But damn even though it was kind of obvious in retrospect, the fact that Simon wasnt really about being the danger, but being about getting the avengers to fight each other, hit really hard.

You could obviously see why Tony would fight the Captain here at this point (tbh before the reason was arguably kind of odd and seemed to me just as a way to set up black panther's character (which they did a fucking good job with again, tbh)), and boy was that a fight

also the fact that there actually was no real happy ending (only a semi-happy ending i guess) was what won this movie for me i think. Can't think of anything I've disliked here, and can't think of anything in the MCU so far I consider better than this.

Black Panther and Spider-Man are great additions to the MCU, and this movie convinced me to go see Ant-Man as well.

Also Martin Freeman just had a small role but that was one of the best moments in the movie as well. GO JOHN!

and later this year sherlock will enter the mcu as well. cant wait for doctor strange after that trailer holy shit.

this beats AOU by a country mile btw. Possibly because Thor wasn't in this movie at all. Thor's movies suck. Also Hulk wasn't here and his movies also suck(ed).

Coincidence?

Also new headcanon: Vision is a reincarnation of Red Skull. Idk I somehow got that thought strangely.

And Black Widow hinted at something in that one scene there I think ("I though he'd at least remember me...", or something, concerning the Winter Solider. This seems to be implying they've met before and tbh I think Black Widow's Backstory is that she's been with russians before and the Winter Soldier has been in russia for a damn long time, so it all somehow makes sense I guess).

Yeah uh anyways, if you've read this without having seen the movie, which is strongly disadvised, then go see it right now.

South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut

this movie had no subtlety at all and yet people somehow manage to miss the point

The Jungle Book

Despite some CGI quirks and the songs feeling kinda forced, I really enjoyed this movie. Definitely piques my interest in the future live-action Disney movies.

holy shit that's the best thing ive seen in a while

but yeah that's a good movie, long though

Captain America: Civil War

fuckin Spiderman lmao. anywho it was a good movie, however I enjoyed GOTG and Avengers 1 more. curious as to how the next movies will go since
like half the heroes are now criminals

Chiaki Nanami said:
Battle Royale

I don't know what the fuck happened but the killings were HYPE and there were some sad moments I don't know it was fun.

>tfw pi watched a movie

Captain America Civil War

One of the best superhero movies I have ever seen due to how serious and emotional it was and after seeing Tom Holland in this movie. L..I'm really not looking forward to Homecoming.
8/10

Tom Holland was one of the best parts of the film.

And don't say he talked too much or was geeky. That's exactly who Peter Parker is as a character.

One of the reasons why I'm not too big on superhero movies is due to how corny and cheesy a lot of them are, I find Spider-Man to be the cheesiest superhero to date. Even as a kid I couldn't get into these movies due to how corny they are. At first Tom Holland wasn't too bad, but when he puts on the Spidey outfit...yeah he made me groan a little.

But that's the whole point of Spider-Man. Not every super hero has to be all dark and serious.

Back