What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

36 minutes of Ted 2, holy shit that was really shit.

X-men Appocalypse

not as good as first class or days of future pass. had enjoyable moments but film lacked in action and had one of the most generic villains ever.

Finally got around to seeing Batman v. Superman

The only word i have is meh. It had some cool visuals and I liked Batman and WW, but the rest was poor. It's amazing how much better Civil War tells a similar story and does it so well. Take notes DC.

im really interested to see what the ultimate edition will do for it

i liked the movie but it had a huge editing problem

Dogora

Felt more like a crime thriller with a little bit of kaiju thrown in. Dogora is a cool looking monster with a neat concept but is underutilized. Definitely not the best kaiju flick. The way they get rid of it is pretty unique too.

Varan

Not as bad as some may say. Varan looks pretty good for a monster made in 1958 and I've always been a fan of his. Ifukube's music is really great as well.

The Wind Rises

Simply Amazing. I have to rewatch this soon though. Or just go ahead and buy that dang Hayao Miyazaki Blu-Ray Collection

even though its like 200€, idc its worth it.

King Kong vs. Godzilla

This movie is so much fun. Finally got to watch it on Blu-Ray. It was my first Godzilla movie so it holds a special place in my heart. The final battle between Kong and Godzilla on Mt. Fuji is one of the best fights in Godzilla movie. Looking forward to the re-imagining in 2020 when the two go head to head again.

What has been the worst movie I've seen this year, A Hologram for the King. Nothing happens and things are thrown in just for the sake of it without really having any significance.

King Kong Escapes

The lesser of the two Toho Kong films. Gorosaurus, Mechani-Kong and Dr. Who (not the British kind) are cool, but Kong and the other characters are eh. Also not a fan of Kong's design.

I saw Warcraft a week ago, and wow, it is an incredibly unmemorable film.

Bruce Almighty

Maybe.

Finding Dory (although it was last week).

I liked it. The new characters were great

Back