What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

The Jungle Book

Everybody Wants Some!!

Night at the Museum 2: The Battle of Smithsonian

Despite so many questions, I still enjoy this film.

is there anything actually good about the visit or are you just so desperate that you're willing to praise a movie that's not completely shitty

it was genuinely scary and funny at times

i mean its not amazing or anything but hey its the same guy who made last airbender so this is definitely a step up

Nabber said:
is there anything actually good about the visit or are you just so desperate that you're willing to praise a movie that's not completely shitty

They used the found footage gimmick without making it a gimmick, the kids were great, the grandparents were intimidating, there were jumpscares but THANKFULLY they didn't add a loud noise to troll us, and the ending actually gave me feels. 8/10. 17th favorite movie of 2015.

Saw The Jungle Book last night.

Came in knowing absolutely nothing about the Jungle Book aside from having just SEEN characters. Left the theatre in awe. A really, really perfect movie, and also probably visually the prettiest movie I've ever seen.

Also, now another thing to add to the "Why Everyone Loves Bill Murray" list. :')

Also, it may legitimately be the first movie I've seen that has made me feel ridiculously uncomfortable by way of Kaa. I don't know what it was. The overall appearance, how long she was, the closeups of her face were genuinely terrifying to me, and that voice. Jesus christ Scarlett Johansson.

Also, I could not keep a straight face when Christopher Walken came in and sang. That was just perfect.

Well it sounds like Disney finally got a live action remake right. I hope the theaters near me refurbish in time. Really want to see it.

Kirstie Maldonado said:

Came in knowing absolutely nothing about the Jungle Book aside from having just SEEN characters. Left the theatre in awe. A really, really perfect movie, and also probably visually the prettiest movie I've ever seen.

Also, now another thing to add to the "Why Everyone Loves Bill Murray" list. :')

Also, it may legitimately be the first movie I've seen that has made me feel ridiculously uncomfortable by way of Kaa. I don't know what it was. The overall appearance, how long she was, the closeups of her face were genuinely terrifying to me, and that voice. Jesus christ Scarlett Johansson.

Also, I could not keep a straight face when Christopher Walken came in and sang. That was just perfect.
that fucking cowbell

Kirstie Maldonado said:

kaa makes me uncomfortable cause of the weird things people draw on deviantart tbh

anyway i saw star wars the force awakens (yes only now.)

the pacing was kinda janky thats all i have to say

Wolf Children

The art direction and animation was better then the actual plot. Which isn't bad I suppose. It was a visually great movie with so many "awwwww" moments.

I think the movie kind of went downhill when Ame almost drown and Yuki started going to school cause their human/wolf behaviors switched which was kind of jarring considering they build up a "Yuki likes being a wolf more and Ame likes being human more" for awhile and yeah it just suddenly switched. It was like they were completely different characters. Maybe that was just me. And yeah I guess it couldn't be a leap in "character development" but idk. Other than anything pertaining to that, I enjoyed it.

the jungle book

this was really good
i didnt like that they changed the ending though, its supposed to be sad :<

the cat was so adorable and that's all that matters

i mean, i really enjoyed it. i haven't seen most of their stuff but i thought it was pretty funny. it's a movie that's a comedy without really trying to be anything more, like deadpool and kingsman, and so i think it works a lot better than those two (though i know most people would say those are better than this lol)

honestly, like, you may as well see it if you have an interest. the cat alone is worth the price of admission

wish i went to see keanu

instead i made the mistake of seeing ratchet and clank

not that it was that bad or anything

but damn it i should have seen keanu

its pretty neutered compared to the games in terms of humor though it still managed to make me chuckle once or twice

one thing that kinda pissed me off was that Dr. Nefarious showed the RYNO but nobody got to fire it and thus, we didn't get to hear Tchiakovsky's 1812 Overture as the gun was being fired

Back