What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

jav we agree again

i think big hero 6 is bad and the incredibles is an amazing film

well i mean everything thinks the incredibles is amazing. honestly who doesn't like the incredibles

big hero 6 is playing tonight at the hotel iirc so i'm probably going to be forced to watch it

Sponge out of Water (or whatever the second spongebob movie was called)
didn't really like it

Nabber said:
jav we agree again

i think big hero 6 is bad and the incredibles is an amazing film
I almost feel bad criticizing it because it's very clear they were trying to make a super unique film, but it just didn't end up doing it for me.
Nabber said:
well i mean everything thinks the incredibles is amazing. honestly who doesn't like the incredibles
Can't think of a reason to dislike it myself, unless you're one of those weird people who dislikes anything animated for some reason.

Birdman - wait, no, Birdemic -- nope, still not right.

The Birds

Okay, I think that's the one.

Spies Like Us

I'm not quite sure I understand why this movie wasn't well-received, I thought it was brilliant. Chevy Chase and Dan Aykroyd were fabulous and it certainly got a good number of laughs out of me.

why do you try to see so many bad movies? like, from looking at your youtube channel, you seem to see almost exclusively bad movies. why would you spend so much money seeing movies you're not going to even like?

Fantastic Four
so i was really sick watching this so maybe my brain warped some things but did anyone else think this was dark as all hell
otherwise i enjoyed it, it was pretty good if you ignore all the comic errors

The Bourne Supremacy
karl urban is the greatest

Knight and Day
how was this good
everything in it was terrible but somehow i liked it

Haruhi Suzumiya said:
straight outta compton
wow it was better than i expected
classic of 2015
wow i should probably get around to watching this

but it's a biopic that's two and a half hours long so i've been kind of reluctant to seeing it

Nabber said:
Haruhi Suzumiya said:
straight outta compton
wow it was better than i expected
classic of 2015
wow i should probably get around to watching this

but it's a biopic that's two and a half hours long so i've been kind of reluctant to seeing it
its totaly worth
im a personal nwa fan but i went with some friends that knew about nwa and didnt know about nwa and all of them enjoyed it the same
the story about how it all started and ended is a pretty big rollercoaster and i think its fantastic they adapted it into movie form to outline some major events in the music industry

Ant-Man

Still don't get why the majority of the MCU villains are so weak. Otherwise, great movie.

Back