What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

The Fifth Element

My 6 year-old cousin made me go see Minions on a visit to Brisbane.

Bleeehhhhhh.

Trading Places

An absolutely great movie, I now understand why people consider it Dan Aykroyd's third best movie (after The Blues Brothers and Ghostbusters). He's as great as always given it's the early-80s (and he may now very well be my favorite actor of all-time). An extremely interesting plot and basis to make a movie off of, but it works out incredibly well.

Also, I'm like 99.9% sure it's the first Eddie Murphy movie I've ever actually watched.

Chloe Beale said:
Also, I'm like 99.9% sure it's the first Eddie Murphy movie I've ever actually watched.

You never saw any of the Shreks or Mulan?

Meta Ridley said:
Chloe Beale said:

You never saw any of the Shreks or Mulan?

Oh mfw I forgot those o__o. Theeeen I'm pretty sure it's the first live-action Eddie Murphy movie I've ever watched!

Giffy Giffy said:
My 6 year-old cousin made me go see Minions on a visit to Brisbane.

Bleeehhhhhh.
didn't think it was good as i thought it would be either, and i had semi-low expectations for it

wlVn3sM.jpg

Sorry I felt the need to emphasize that as a fan of reptiles this movie did not disappoint.

Thor

been on-and-off trying to watch all of the mcu movies lately, already through captain america, iron man 1+2 and now thor
i never thought i'd enjoy them so much lol
next is the avengers

what people are ranking iron man movies

those are probably the only 3 movies which are all on the same quality level to me

GBAToad said:
Thor

been on-and-off trying to watch all of the mcu movies lately, already through captain america, iron man 1+2 and now thor
i never thought i'd enjoy them so much lol
next is the avengers
>Not watching in release order

urgh

Nabber said:
i always thought iron man 2 got too much hate

it has flaws but it's an enjoyable movie
nah i'm in the 'i didn't like iron man 2 camp'. i mean to provide an example of why i didn't like it as much as the first one,
i loved black widow's appearance and fury's cameo the most out of any scene in the film aside from maybe the part where stark completes his father's work, which speaks volumes about how annoying stark's plight really was in my eyes
but most of my dislike comes from the evil business dude, i wanted to throttle him every time he was on-screen tbh.

Callie said:
iron man 3 was better
looking forward to that one actually i've heard it's great

also gba dont forget to watch hulk before avengers
i saw an unskippable trailer for it when i tried to watch iron man does that count

GalacticPetey said:
m8 i had the option to do that but decided i'd go with chronological order instead b/c i thought i'd enjoy it more that way, different strokes yknow

isnt chronological order release order if you take the bit at the end of captain america as the actual time setting

GBAToad said:
Callie said:
iron man 3 was better
looking forward to that one actually i've heard it's great
its the best christmas movie ever

also lol given how much plot hulk has a trailer probably is enough

Back