What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

Tommorrowland back in June. Clooney actually was pretty good as an actor. Keegan-Michael Key's. Cameo was my favorite part, sorry for the spolier! xD

John Tucker Must Die

Brittany Snow is the best. Literally the best.

Big Hero 6
I enjoyed it for the most part, but when there wasn't any action I did feel pretty bored.

The Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole
I actually really enjoyed, I didn't see some things happening that happened, and some things I thought were going to happen didn't.

Warm Bodies
It'd been on my too watch list for a while, and I also enjoyed this one as well.

Pulp Fiction

So you know the first time I watched this I didn't pay too much attention to it so I didn't really like it. This time I did pay attention and I ended up liking it, but... I still don't find it to be the masterpiece that everyone else sees. Maybe it was revolutionary at the time, and Tarantino's writing is as great as ever, but at the end of the day it still doesn't feel like the excellency that is, say, Kill Bill.

i really really liked pulp fiction, and in my opinion it's about equal to kill bill
why is tarantino so good

The Wrestler

Fantastic directing, fantastic acting, fantastic cinematography, but let's face it, the story itself just feels like a showcase for the talent.

Interview with the Vampire

Was actually nice to see a vampire film which wasn't just senseless killing, also nice to see it from the vampire's perspective.

Transformers 4

At least an improvement over the previous movies. Cheesy dialogue is cheesy though.

Ocean's Eleven

Never watched this movie completely before, and holy crap does it have a lot of plot holes near the end.

Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 1

Continuing the fad of hg movies being better than the books.

^i think you mean trend

Mad Max: Fury Road

yeah... saw this for the third time in theaters... even though i own the bluray... no regrets

Javelin said:
Nabber said:
^i think you mean trend

Mad Max: Fury Road

yeah... saw this for the third time in theaters... even though i own the bluray... no regrets
what

what

that's just

the money...
sorry but the best way to experience mad max is in a theater

plus i didn't get to see it in imax when it first came out because avengers was hogging up all the screens

Back