What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

A Silent Voice

GalacticPetey said:
It's definitely in my top five films of 2017
what are the other 4?

On Tuesday I saw Black Panther.
I love how a SNES made a cameo at the beginning
The end says "Black Panther will return in Avengers Infinity War" so I might see that when it's in theaters.

On Thursday night I watched Barbie Fairytopia Magic of the Rainbow. I got my DVD copy at a pawn shop for 50 cents, and I love the main protagonist, Elina. I have watched all of the other Fairytopia movies, by the way. This is the 3rd one in the trilogy. First see the original Fairytopia, then see Mermaidia, and then see Magic of the Rainbow.

I'm extremely glad I found and borrowed Barbie Star Light Adventure from my local library back in October of 2017, because it got me back into Barbie.

Video Game Hero is my favorite right now, and it has also become one of my favorite movies of all time. You should watch it without watching the trailers. This movie resurrected my childhood, it got me even more into Barbie, and it has inspired me to start buying Barbie stuff again after 3-5 years of having not purchased any!

And yesterday I watched Shrek the Third. I also got my DVD copy for 50 cents. I've watched this after Shrek 2, which I watched after the original Shrek. I plan on watching the rest of the Shrek trilogy sometime soon.

Today I brought my Barbie Video Game Hero DVD to my friends' house and watched it with all of the kids in the house except for one, who was addicted to playing on Steam.

This is the 4th time I have watched the full movie. In fact, It's one of my favorite movies of all time, and I love to collect the film's merchandise (I have 4 dolls from the film's tie-in toyline, which is coincidentally the amount of times I've watched the movie so far)

Black Panther

>2018
>what are those
>what are those
>WHAT ARE THOSE

fml

Shadowshy said:
Black Panther

>2018
>what are those
>what are those
>WHAT ARE THOSE

fml
i think this line took the prize for worst joke ive seen in a movie in a long time

Back