What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

The Florida Project

Nabber said:
The Florida Project
Goddamn you! You get to see all the Indie films! How was it? I heard Willem Dafoe and Sam Rockwell are racing for Best Supporting Actor. Who’s your favorite of the two now that you’ve seen both.

it's fucking amazing and probably my favorite of the year

like, ive never seen child performances so goddamn realistic, and it genuinely reminded me what it's like to be a kid. i mean i hate kids but there's really something beautiful about this movie

dafoe and rockwell are both great and i don't really have a preference though i'd probably lean a bit more towards rockwell

Kung-Fu Panda trilogy.

So I was bored and watched that, and honestly, I forgot how great it was, they’re all enjoyable to watch. Or maybe I just have a thing for movies where antropomorphic animals are the main characters.

Cars 3

I'm probably one of the few people who think this, but it was great!
Especially the scene where there's a school bus who is a psychopathic murderer.

The Adventures of Milo and Otis

That cat was so cute! I just wish he lived with me so I could take care of the little guy! I just love cats so much! Watching him just warmed my heart! I almost cried tears of joy!

That dog on the other hand, ugh. I hated him. He was a douche. I swear, that dog is the only bad part of that movie.

Giving it 6.5/10, would be 10/10 if not for that damn dog.

Bratt was possibly my favorite character in the 3rd one. He was funny, and a very interesting villain.

When Gru and Lucy got fired from their job, I love how Lucy said "There are things I like better"

Wonder

So my scout chief told us we were watching a movie together. At the end of the movie, I forgot I was in a troop, because I loved it.

No Country for Old Men

huh

I finally watched Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory (1971). It was a pretty good movie, that I had been meaning to see for weeks.

Back