What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

sounds like just the thing for me

A Silent Voice

fuck me that was 3/4 depressing and 1/4 sad with some lighthearted jokes thrown in and i honestly shouldnt watch drama romance anime because i cannot handle the saddness

one thing kept me grounded though: holy shit ueno was The Mega Bitch

excellent film for gauging just how many times a deaf anime girl can cry before your heart melts

Sharknado

Do I even have to say anything?

Patema the Inverted

The first time I've heard of this concept, it reminds me of Terranigma in that the character is from another, but presumably the same world, so the concept gave me chills. The fact that there are people in the movie that follows a different logic (in this case, having inverted gravity) makes it all the more chilling. I do think it has a very original premise with great execution.

Thanks for reading.

the movie was great up until

the girl got hit with a car. i burst out laughing at that point, because it was so random and not a fitting end for her character. it just felt like they wanted to get her out of the story, and then it kept jumping to future dates and it's like "wow! the guy finds out about everything that happened! and he dedicates his book to the spy!" and the movie needs to justify everything that happens

part of the power of the film was that georg dreyman WOULDN'T find out about what happened, and the ending kind of invalidates that? plus it's just boring to spend so long seeing a guy figure out what we already know, idk

i guess it could have been worse but it felt really cheesy and unnecessary

Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2

Wasn't what I was expecting, but was brilliant nonetheless. Also, the scene with the opening credits was probably the best opening credits scene of all time.

The Force Awakens

I only brought it just for the famous "TRAITOR!" scene.

Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol 2

Meta Knight said:

GalacticPetey said:
Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2

That was great.

Wow that was great
Wow holy shit that was great

I now get the Mary Poppins reference
I wanted him to live ;_;

All in all I loved the interactions between every character that wasnt Starlord and Ego, the main plot is disappointingly predictable but the characters all pull double time with their quips and interactions to make the film great anyway

That whole 20 mins with Rocket, Yondu, and Groot on the ship was perfection, man that arrow is the coolest fuckign weapon

Hot Chris Pratt is Good as well tho, but it's a shame he was the least interesting character in the film

I want a tiny groot

Cautiously hyped for Thor 3

this movie made my mom laugh at a poop joke so i consider it a success

Back