What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

Nabber said:
Blade Runner

i hope it wasnt the original version you watched

actually you should watch that too so you can admire how much better the directors cut is

i dont think theres a difference between those (directors and final cut) in terms of major changes to the plot so thats good too

there's a short deleted dream sequence that was added back in, and i think maybe an alternate scene, but otherwise it's pretty much the same

also he throws in a little tomorrowland reference

Punch Drunk Love

Adam Sandler...stop doing these stupid comedies. They're not funny anymore. Stick to movies like this.

P.S. he's my favorite comedic actor in a serious role.

supermariofan said:
Punch Drunk Love

Adam Sandler...stop doing these stupid comedies. They're not funny anymore. Stick to movies like this.

clearly you've never seen steve carell

Nabber said:
supermariofan said:
Punch Drunk Love

clearly you've never seen steve carell
He was terrific in Foxcatcher, it was one of my favorites of 2014.

Pokemon: The First Movie: Mewtwo Strikes Back

Sooo many plot holes, lol. It was fun having running commentary with my bro the whole time. I choose to believe the guy's like me and nicknamed his Pidgeot "Pidgeotto", because that name's superior. I still want Mewtwo to meet up with the girl Mewtwo from the Genesect movie.

Atragon

Not Honda's strongest film, but it reeks of that 60's Toho style (in a good way). It's the introduction of Manda and the Gotengo into the expanded Toho mythos and Ifukube is a treat as always.

Walkazo said:
Pokemon: The First Movie: Mewtwo Strikes Back

Sooo many plot holes, lol. It was fun having running commentary with my bro the whole time. I choose to believe the guy's like me and nicknamed his Pidgeot "Pidgeotto", because that name's superior. I still want Mewtwo to meet up with the girl Mewtwo from the Genesect movie.
That was the film that introduced me to Pokemon as a kid...kind of a dull way to introduce me, I'll tell you that.

went to see Deadpool tonight, really great film, would totally recommend

also yeah that opening sequence was fantastic. also probably my favourite stan lee cameo

this was like two months ago but

Ride Along 2

I tried to watch Deadpool recently but they thought I looked too young :I

Deadpool

My friend was fangasming about how they put in the helicarrier and Bob.

Also, best Stan Lee cameo ever.

Back