What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

Magikrazy said:
Iggy Waffles said:
Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

Second best movie in the saga!
"FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THE JEDI ARE EVIL!"
The people who made the prequels are also evil.

V for Vendetta

ive seen this movie several times but only now noticed that

>the guy who plays cia in dark knight rises is in this movie
>cop
>literally chasing after a guy who wears a mask
>he's a big guy
>for you

Deadpool

top fucken kek

best part was where he revealed to his fiancee or whatever what his face looked like under the mask now

he had a hugh jackman mask under it

also he has an adventure time watch lmao

and i forgot for a second that deadpool is affliated with the x-men so i was confused for a sec when they've started mentioning mutants (and xavier's school).

Also there's an after-credits scene in case you care.

Rewatched Destroy all Monsters

That final battle never gets old. 11 monsters on screen together. And I didn't really realize until now how cool and odd some of the monster interactions are. Godzilla and Gorosaurus teaming up against Ghidorah, Mothra and Kumonga working together, and Godzilla, Rodan, Mothra, and frickin Manda attacking a city together.

horses tbh said:
Deadpool

top fucken kek

best part was where he revealed to his fiancee or whatever what his face looked like under the mask now

he had a hugh jackman mask under it

also he has an adventure time watch lmao

and i forgot for a second that deadpool is affliated with the x-men so i was confused for a sec when they've started mentioning mutants (and xavier's school).

Also there's an after-credits scene in case you care.
>after credits scene
>marvel

wow, that's amazing

horses tbh said:
The Internship

I've actually seen it in a cinema a few years ago already and I still like the movie.
Is that the one with Robert De Niro or the one with Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson?

idk i don't see many non-MCU movies but i know days of future past had an after-credits scene so i just assumed this one would too

also, because it's deadpool, it seemed logical

anyway

Deadpool

best stan lee cameo

i thought it was alright. when it's funny it's pretty funny but it still feels like a generic superhero movie with jokes

Nabber said:
i thought it was alright. when it's funny it's pretty funny but it still feels like a generic superhero movie with jokes
I don't really feel like it's meant to be taken as a superhero film though.

Deadpool was fucking amazing.

Single best opening film sequence ever.
"Directed By An Over-payed Tool"

Mad Mod said:
Nabber said:
i mean i know it's advertised as "not your regular superhero movie" but pretty much everything about it was like a superhero movie, besides having more vulgar jokes and fourth wall breaks

Nabber said:
Mad Mod said:
Nabber said:
i mean i know it's advertised as "not your regular superhero movie" but pretty much everything about it was like a superhero movie, besides having more vulgar jokes and fourth wall breaks
Tbh, I felt more like it was supposed to be a comedy, with the superhero bits thrown in. I know there are a tonne of superhero film stuff in there, but I think the comedy is meant to be the main aspect of it.

Back