What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

The Godfather

Ant-Man

it was pretty good i guess, but it was incredibly silly and had lots of cliches, not to mention for most of the movie i could tell exactly what was going to happen next

i don't think it's a bad movie but it's one of marvel's worst imo

The Breakfast Club

Third time I've seen it, first time I've seen it from the beginning. Either way, great film.

there's a theater nearby where i can see it for $5.50 and i was going to see it there but then i realized it probably wasn't worth it

then again my friend and i were supposed to see it, but that was before the reviews came out so i don't know if we're still seeing this

I might not do any more movie reviews for a while because a site that I've been watching movies on is temporarily shut down and hopefully they'll bring it back up.

Lumastar said:
I'm waiting for the first person to post that they went to see Pixels.
Anyone who's looked at Rotten Tomatoes hasn't. You have my word.

lol rotten tomatoes doesn't have too much influence on box office intake

the transformers movies do consistently awfully and still make billions of dollars

Da Vinci Code

templars
grand masters
the church
is this assassins creed 2 : the movie

also when a movie is rated 12 in the uk and 15 in ireland you know its gonna be good

I couldn't sleep last night and wound up watching The Last Unicorn on Netflix.

thanks, dan

Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol

seeing this in theater makes up for tomorrowland. i have serious respect for tom cruise as an actor

Lumastar said:
I'm waiting for the first person to post that they went to see Pixels.
Well there you go.

It wasn't...horrible, I guess. Maybe I like bad humor a bit too much, idk. I did not exactly like the training part, but it was more because that one homosexuality joke went on for too long and I think it was a joke because that character didn't really appear homosexual afterwards. Certain things at the end felt a bit abrupt, to be honest. And the last scene just left me with plenty of questions which I kinda don't want answered.

It looked a bit cool I guess but nothing worth watching in 3D. I'd say you aren't missing on much if you don't see it and it's not really horrible if you have to see it. Maybe bad, maybe sub-par, but not horrible.

i heard it had a good 3d conversion though

when i saw the trailer in 3d it looked pretty nice

but it's not really worth paying the extra money to see a terrible movie anyway

uhh....

i mean, for a 3+ hour long movie, i wasn't bored, so that was good, but the fact is that the romance plot doesn't work at all and the film goes on for too long. like, there's an hour of people screaming and rose and jack just running around the ship like crazy. the production design is great but the actual writing is awful

Nabber said:
uhh....

i mean, for a 3+ hour long movie, i wasn't bored, so that was good, but the fact is that the romance plot doesn't work at all and the film goes on for too long. like, there's an hour of people screaming and rose and jack just running around the ship like crazy. the production design is great but the actual writing is awful
Really? Well not everyone likes the same things. I still consider it my all time favorite movie

Paper Towns

I honestly didn't enjoy the movie adaption. They strayed too far to from the book and lot of parts of the movie did not make any sense.

Back