Community Event: Multi-Game, Multi-World Randomizer w/ Archipelago - Sign Ups CLOSED, get your YAMLs in!!

Reminder folks - you have ONE WEEK LEFT to sign up and get your yamls in!
I might not be able get my YAML in for a hot minute. Should be clear by the end of the next week but I don't have access to my computer rn

Alright well I am actually kind of sick of dark souls but if I can't do Tooie I would like to instead change my games to:

-Hollow Knight
-Superstar Saga

Remove me from Dark Souls 3 if possible mostly because I JUST did an AP run of it like last month.

wario land 4
ultrakill
pokemon emerald

will provide yamls in a day or so

Sorry I ended up almost completely changing my games super late... I'm gonna forum dm you the yamls in just a bit haha...

Hollow Knight
Pokemon Emerald
Super Mario 64

Lol everyone wants the game my current character theme is from

I don't have much time to do anything like this and I'm still covering up my unrestricted computer from my parents but I'm curious, is the gameplay mostly exactly like the original games are edited quite a bit from them?

Thanks for sending through yamls folks. For now, sign ups are closed. If you've posted in the thread (I'll include The Shadow Prince as well even though you didn't formally sign up), you're still free to send your yamls. Please do so as soon as possible so we have lots of time to generate the multiworld.

Lol everyone wants the game my current character theme is from

I don't have much time to do anything like this and I'm still covering up my unrestricted computer from my parents but I'm curious, is the gameplay mostly exactly like the original games are edited quite a bit from them?
This is asynchronous, so you can plug away at it at your leisure. Just need to let us know if you're going to be away for 72+ hrs or we might have to release your items so other people don't get stuck.

Mechanically, the games are basically the same. You can select some gameplay differences, such as the SM64 Ability Randomizer. This shuffles your moves, turning the game into a Metroidvania. These are always optional.

The main difference is your progression items will be shuffled throughout the other games. So you will run into times where you can't get any further, because other people need to find the items you need.

Eg: you're playing Pokemon Emerald. Your Surf HM and 5th Badge are shuffled. Until the other players find them, you won't be able to reach the east side of Hoenn, because you need both to cross the water.

Last edited:
Hey folks, I'm still waiting on a couple more yamls. Going to push this out to Monday. Maybe earlier if the other files come in before that. Thank you for your patience.

You have an iPhone 3GS.

And you an iPod Touch.

Anyway I have made a picture from an attraction on De Efteling.
HNI_0095.MPO
It has been done before, plus that info is completely publicly available, but yeah I'll stop there. I agree it is slightly personal

Hi folks! I have all the submissions now, so I'll be working on generating the world today.

Also, if you're not in the Mario Awards Discord server, I recommend joining it and watching the Archipelago thread for more immediate updates.

Thank you!

Back