Remaining Princess Peach: Showtime! articles

Status
Not open for further replies.
April 18, 2024: I should mention this now - I won't be active on the wiki for the weekend. I have to write a five page paper on a media subject. I decided to choose "The history of black and white cartoons", and I'm having fun creating it. Don't worry! I'll still document new articles created by other users!

April 21, 2024: I'm late on this one, but VERY EARLY in the morning, DandelionSprout created The Dark School & the Twisted Fist! Only two articles left to go!

Also I finished my "history of black and white cartoons" project!

April 23, 2024: You know what? Let's finish this. I'm going to create the final stage article - The Dark Museum & the Purple Mystery!

Update:
I DID IT I DID IT! All stages have been created!

Last edited:
YAY! Another successful thread that has achieved its goal. I would like to thank everyone who helped out during this process:
  • Derekblue1 for uploading all the media files for the media files and creating some articles for the game
  • @Nightwicked Bowser for uploading lots of images about the game, ranging from the album photos to the decorations
  • FanOfRosalina2007 for adding in quotes and GIF images for this game
  • DandelionSprout for creating lots of articles for the game
  • Anyone else that has contributed in any way
Sure there are still normal articles that need to be created + there's still some touch-ups here and there, but this thread was all about the stages of the game! I just added the normal articles that were created as bonuses.

I'm sorry I didn't contribute as much as when I made my "Remaining Super Mario Bros. Wonder articles" thread.

What'll the next article related thread be? We'll just have to wait and see!

Once again, congratulations everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back