Things I should build in Minecraft

FizzletheMovieTheater

NOW PLAYING: TCNick3
Pronouns
he/him
MarioWiki
Fizzle1491
I've had a bit of crafter's block lately (if you know what I mean), and I need some ideas. If you want me to make something, I'll be glad to try. Just list them below, if you'd like. If you want, list your Microsoft/Minecraft account gamertag so I can invite you to a world of your suggestion(s). Also, just so you know, I've made Monopoly, Minesweeper, and a slightly done Mario Party (twice). Anyway, I'll take any suggestion, just don't make it too rash.

Build a gigantic replica of the first or second Death Star from Star Wars.

Well, then I guess instead you can make a statue of Darth Vader the same height as the player then? Don't think that would be too hard.

Some sort of mini-game hub? E.g. a battle arena mini-game, a parkour mini-game, a maze, etc

I've done that actually, @SparksMarioWiki. I have made a Monty Mole from SMB3 (using his SMM2 sprite) and Mario facing forward from Super Mario Kart. They were fun to make. Anyway, I've made a new thread, "Make me build a Minecraft minigame," so go boss me around some more, if you all would like.

For the next week, I need some escape eoom puzzle ideas! Give me some context, and I can make it into the SMB (super mario boards) Collaboration Escape Room! I'll like the comment if I use it! God bless : )

Back