Do you speedrun or have any interest in speedrunning?

Do you speedrun or have any interest in speedrunning?

• Total voters
I've never officially submitted but I've tried it before and done very badly. Specifically I've tried SPM a few times and usually ended up with about 7 hours at best (WR is literally like half of that now), and Minecraft (I always died to the Ender Dragon so I don't even have a PB to show for it).

(edit: I do also sometimes watch speedruns of Mario games, often just because they're entertaining, or to learn particular interesting tricks. Speedrun.com is also a good resource for 100% game requirements)

Last edited:
I submitted some competitive MKDD time trials back in like 2004 that are still up today. Definitely been outclassed in the last 20yrs though 😅

I'm pretty interested in speedrunning. I like to watch gdq when it's running (like right now!) I tend to play more randomizers these days so those tricks and knowledge can come in handy for that.

I haven't done any speedruns per se, but I have tried out certain speedrunning techniques in different games, and I enjoy watching videos about the history of speedruns. If you don't know anything about speedrunning I would recommend the youtuber "summoning salt". He creates really good documentaries about the history of speedrunning.

Back