Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Hooded Pitohui
issue200logo_dark.png

IT'S HERE, EVERYBODY! START THE SHOW!

Please note - For an optimal viewing experience, you will need to enable JavaScript. Users of Firefox Android should update to the latest version.

And if you see a box telling you to hard-refresh to update a page, please follow its instructions.

I've got to say, I'm really liking a lot of the sections in this issue. The fireworks are very pretty, and it's nice to see so many pieces of art and writing. The community sure came together to create something special, and I can't wait to see what the future holds for the Shroom!

Hi friends!! Haven't posted here for ages but my sincere thank you to the 'Shroom staff for inviting me back to write my first Guess Who 'Shroom article in over 6 years :DD

This has been an incredibly meaningful project - great to see old usernames I recognize still going strong and leading this community.

Congratulations everyone and can't wait to see where this publication goes next!!

WOW. There are no words, truly. I'm completely and totally blown away by this issue, huge congratulations to all the staff and writers on what has to be the absolute best issue The 'Shroom has witnessed. I loved seeing so many iconic sections returning and it was amazing and specially emotional to see so many old friends reunite for such an emblematic moment and read up on what have they been up to in the past few years. I am still not fully through the issue but everything has been brilliant. I honestly can't describe the nostalgia I am feeling right now but thank you very much for having put together this outstanding special issue and for having invited me to be a part of it, The 'Shroom and the friendships made here will always have a very special place in my heart even if I am not as active in the community as I once was. Love you all.

PS: Brilliant work on the Archives rehaul, I loooove it <3

GetInTheClownCar2.png

The Clown Car is ready to take off!

With the nomination period come and gone, our team is slotted in as next year's Awards Committee Directorship! Thank you for trusting this treasured community tradition to be in our hands — we really do this for all of you. The four of us in the Clown Car are gearing up to bring another season full of fun, whimsy, and celebration, so be on the lookout for all things Awards coming 2024! 🃏✨

Render prepared by the fabulous Waluigi Time!

Back