Criticize some Shows or whatever here.

I hate the History Channel.

Every time I turn it on, it's doomsday this and Nostradamus that. We know it's coming, they don't have to keep reminding us.

Vile said:

Every time I turn it on, it's doomsday this and Nostradamus that. We know it's coming, they don't have to keep reminding us.
You honestly believe in what people believe will happen in 2012?!?

Lavos said:
Vile said:

Of course not. But it still gets on my nerves.

Vile said:
Lavos said:
Vile said:

Of course not. But it still gets on my nerves.
Yeah. Do people honestly believe that a culture that believed in human sacrifices and magic this and magic that knows what will actually happen? It's really getting on my nerves too.

Not to mention all the inconsistencies in the theory. If they knew that the world would end, couldn't they also see that they would get wiped out? Maybe they just wanted to play a little prank...

I was looking forward for this.

I hate all disney channel shows around the time Hannah Montanna was released, one huge reason is because of all there FU**** bad special effects and animations, and some episodes make me say, What The Bloody Hell.

Now that I think about it, What happened to all the good disney actors and acctresses?

Zero777 said:

I hate all disney channel shows around the time Hannah Montanna was released, one huge reason is because of all there FU**** bad special effects and animations, and some episodes make me say, What The Bloody Hell.

Now that I think about it, What happened to all the good disney actors and acctresses?
The same place as all the good people in the government.

Lavos said:
Zero777 said:

They're not in my closet.

I hate Cartoon Network for preempting Pokemon yesterday for "The Superhero Squad", sure having Ghost Rider, Wolverine, The Hulk, and Spider-Man in the same scene would seem cool, but only if it's live-action or anime.

Not fake-chibi.

And apparently, they're gonna start airing new eps. of Pokemon at 6:00 am on Saturdays. What the fuck?

Jigglypuff said:
Lavos said:
Zero777 said:

They're not in my closet.

I hate Cartoon Network for preempting Pokemon yesterday for "The Superhero Squad", sure having Ghost Rider, Wolverine, The Hulk, and Spider-Man in the same scene would seem cool, but only if it's live-action or anime.

Not fake-chibi.

And apparently, they're gonna start airing new eps. of Pokemon at 6:00 am on Saturdays. What the *bleep*?
Thats better than 4 'o clock for another show.

Lavos said:
Jigglypuff said:

Not fake-chibi.

And apparently, they're gonna start airing new eps. of Pokemon at 6:00 am on Saturdays. What the *bleep*?
Thats better than 4 'o clock for another show.
I hated the Super Hero Squad too. I was all excited to watch Pokémon, and then that crappy Super Hero show came on, and it was a full hour too. :'( I watched 5 minutes of it and felt like throwing up. The super heros were toned down and acted like little kids. The show was trying too hard to be funny, I gave the TV a facepalm during the fart joke in the Dr. Doom scene. It's WORSE than Johny Testicle, and that show sucks. I wonder if Disney had anything to do with this monstrosity, they did buy Marvel, you know. I didn't stick around for the credits, (or even the first commercail break) so I have no idea who made it.

Lavos said:
no purpose in society
Sorry I'm responding to something so old, but... Similar to anything else that's ever been on TV, except maybe the news.

Vile said:

That, and a bunch of WWII-related programs that basically rehash the same information.

I like history, but the History Channel has rather poor coverage of it.

Stooben Rooben said:
Vile said:

That, and a bunch of WWII-related programs that basically rehash the same information.

I like history, but the History Channel has rather poor coverage of it.
PBS has better history programing. They have some pretty intresting stuff sometimes like a documentry I once saw about a top secret space race during the Cold War between the US and Russia, both countries were secretly racing against each to launch a man-obited spy satalite into space.

Muigi said:
For all I care, Spongebob's the best show on there, and some people hate it alot...

Anyway...

Hmmm...

I'm thinking...
Spongebob is moronic. 'Nuff said. Why the fuck it's so popular is beyond me.

Because it used to be funny.

Also, I can't stand TMZ. Bunch of stalkers.

Moonside27 said:
Also, I can't stand TMZ. Bunch of stalkers.
I'll watch that if there's nothing else on, it's not a bad show, but they stalk those people like crazy. There was an episode on yesterday where they were making fun of Kirk Cameron for comparing Charles Darwin to Hitler. That was pretty funny.

ScarecrowPerson said:
Muigi said:
For all I care, Spongebob's the best show on there, and some people hate it alot...

Anyway...

Hmmm...

I'm thinking...
Spongebob is moronic. 'Nuff said. Why the fuck it's so popular is beyond me.
The first three seasons were pretty damn good, actually. Past that point, it started getting iffy. After the movie came out, it just totally crashed and burned tho. I'm surprised Nick still runs new episodes of it.

Stooben Rooben said:
ScarecrowPerson said:
Muigi said:

Anyway...

Hmmm...

I'm thinking...
Spongebob is moronic. 'Nuff said. Why the *bleep* it's so popular is beyond me.
The first three seasons were pretty damn good, actually. Past that point, it started getting iffy. After the movie came out, it just totally crashed and burned tho. I'm surprised Nick still runs new episodes of it.
how it was the movie?

FireUmbreon said:
Stooben Rooben said:
ScarecrowPerson said:
Muigi said:

Anyway...

Hmmm...

I'm thinking...
how it was the movie?
I thought it was pretty good. Sponge Bob didn't realy change that much, the viewers just grew up and didn't think it was funny anymore.

ScarecrowPerson said:
Muigi said:

Anyway...

Hmmm...

I'm thinking...

Somewhere after the 3-7 season the show started to become very F***** stupid.

Zero777 said:
ScarecrowPerson said:
Muigi said:

Anyway...

Hmmm...

I'm thinking...
It's pretty much the same, people just get tired of it and forget the suckish parts in the old episodes so those seem better. Same thing with Pokémon.

Jeff said:
Zero777 said:
ScarecrowPerson said:
Muigi said:

Anyway...

Hmmm...

I'm thinking...
It's pretty much the same, people just get tired of it and forget the suckish parts in the old episodes so those seem better. Same thing with Pokémon.

Yea that is true, there is something they add or remove in the new Pokemon shows that make them suck.

Zero777 said:
Jeff said:
Zero777 said:
ScarecrowPerson said:
Muigi said:

Anyway...

Hmmm...

I'm thinking...

Yea that is true, there is something they add or remove in the new Pokemon shows that make them suck.
Gtfo.

Zero777 said:
Jeff said:
Zero777 said:
ScarecrowPerson said:
Muigi said:

Anyway...

Hmmm...

I'm thinking...

*facepalm*

That's not what I meant! I'm trying to say that some people used to like some shows, but they don't like them anymore because they think the new episodes suck. But the new episodes aren't realy different from the old ones, the people outgrow the show and forget some parts that they didn't like in the old episodes, so that the old episodes seem better to them. How did you get "New Pokémon sucks" out of that?!

Back