Criticize some Shows or whatever here.

Jeff said:
Zero777 said:
ScarecrowPerson said:
Muigi said:
For all I care, Spongebob's the best show on there, and some people hate it alot...

Anyway...

Hmmm...

I'm thinking...
Spongebob is moronic. 'Nuff said. Why the *bleep* it's so popular is beyond me.
Somewhere after the 3-7 season the show started to become very F***** stupid.
It's pretty much the same, people just get tired of it and forget the suckish parts in the old episodes so those seem better. Same thing with Pokémon.
No, that's just wrong. I still love the first few seasons, but the later episodes are, for the most part, almost unwatchable.

Moonside27 said:
Jeff said:
Zero777 said:
ScarecrowPerson said:
Muigi said:
For all I care, Spongebob's the best show on there, and some people hate it alot...

Anyway...

Hmmm...

I'm thinking...
Spongebob is moronic. 'Nuff said. Why the *bleep* it's so popular is beyond me.
Somewhere after the 3-7 season the show started to become very F***** stupid.
It's pretty much the same, people just get tired of it and forget the suckish parts in the old episodes so those seem better. Same thing with Pokémon.
No, that's just wrong. I still love the first few seasons, but the later episodes are, for the most part, almost unwatchable.
That's your opinion. I like it in my opinion. I'm starting to get a little tired of everyone saying my opinion is wrong. -_-

I don't see why people try to "correct" me when I think differently.

This is a topic for talking about what shows people think are bad. You're going to see people calling shows bad here.

Moonside27 said:
This is a topic for talking about what shows people think are bad. You're going to see people calling shows bad here.
'K, I'll just move out of you guy's way.
[me=Jeff]exits thread.[/me]

People are probably going to disagree with me here, but I absolutely HATE Sesame Street.

Especially with that whole "pox news" thing.

Oh, Hannah Montana sucks as well.

Taco-Man. I was expecting a bad H*R ripoff, but it was much, MUCH worse.

Super Happy Nerd Time said:
MAXIMUM POWER SIFI said:
Taco-Man. I was expecting a bad H*R ripoff, but it was much, MUCH worse.

What's "Taco-Man"? :koopa:
Consider yourself blessed.

Ruler of Italy said:
People are probably going to disagree with me here, but I absolutely HATE Sesame Street.

What's wrong with Pox News?

Waddle Dee said:
Ruler of Italy said:

Umm... let's see, they were ripping Fox News?

@teamxxbowser: I agree.

Hidden Master said:
Waddle Dee said:
Ruler of Italy said:
People are probably going to disagree with me here, but I absolutely HATE Sesame Street. Especially with that whole "pox news" thing.
That's the joke. They throw in some cultural references to entertain the parents forced to watch with thier kids. That's why the show's so cool. :P

Hidden Man said:
Hidden Master said:
Waddle Dee said:
Ruler of Italy said:
People are probably going to disagree with me here, but I absolutely HATE Sesame Street. Especially with that whole "pox news" thing.
That's the joke. They throw in some cultural references to entertain the parents forced to watch with thier kids. That's why the show's so cool. :P

Maybe so, but it's ripping on Fox News, which is the best national news channel, in my opinion. Pretty stupid, I'm sorry.

What a coincidence! I actually just came here to complain about how Fox News is so incredibly biased.

Piraka Wario said:
What a coincidence! I actually just came here to complain about how Fox News is so incredibly biased.
I was going to rant about that too. :lol:

Anyway, Fox News is not the nation's best station. It is completly focused on bashing Obama and the democrats. It has no idea of how biased it is and thinks it is always right. In fact, today I saw Glenn Beck say how he thinks conspiracy theories are made by people with common sense and know what they are talking about (I fell out of my chair laughing when I heard this). My point is that all Fox News reporters are extremists who always want the Conservitaives (can't really spell that :P) to win. Fox News is extremely biased and pretty much hates anyone who disagrees with them.

Or when Bill O' Reilly said that you can't compare per capita in countries because, for instance, the United States is bigger than the Netherlands, completely misunderstanding how statistics work?

Or when a reporter was cheering on the 9/12 crowd (which was called to action by Glenn Beck)?

At least the other networks don't try so hard to hide their bias.

Booman said:
Glenn Martin, DDS sucks.
I've seen that once. The only problem I had with it was the laugh track. Without that laugh track, it might've been a decent show. Though I never watchd it again, so I'm not sure if they changed anything. :-\

Nerdy Guy said:
Booman said:
Glenn Martin, DDS sucks.
I've seen that once. The only problem I had with it was the laugh track. Without that laugh track, it might've been a decent show. Though I never watchd it again, so I'm not sure if they changed anything. :-\
I think they removed the laugh track after like the 3rd episode or something. :|

The L Block said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Booman said:
Glenn Martin, DDS sucks.
I think they removed the laugh track after like the 3rd episode or something. :|
Then I sould probabilly watch it again to get a true opinion on it.

Nerdy Guy said:
The L Block said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Booman said:
Glenn Martin, DDS sucks.
The dog's anus is weird. :|

The L Block said:
Nerdy Guy said:
The L Block said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Booman said:
Glenn Martin, DDS sucks.
On 2nd thought, I'd rather not watch it... :-X

Nerdy Guy said:
The L Block said:
Nerdy Guy said:
The L Block said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Booman said:
Glenn Martin, DDS sucks.
On 2nd thought, I'd rather not watch it... :-X
Definitely not...
plus it's unfunny.

Most TV shows on today are all unfunny bullshit.

I laugh more out of Sesame Street then the majority of shows aimed at my age group.

Back