Sunshine Travel Guide

TheBlueCatMenace

Now in HD!
Pronouns
They/Them
If you have a suggestion for a location or section for the Sunshine Travel Guide, or just want to talk about it, post here.

Completed locations
  • Cheep Cheep Beach
  • Bowser's Castle
  • Rose Town
  • Luigi's Mansion
  • All Galaxies from Mario Galaxy
  • Flower Kingdom
  • New Donk City

Last edited:
Alright, for issue 200 of the Shroom', I need to do something special to shake things up in the Sunshine Travel Guide! Please post suggestions here. Or don't, and force me to use my brain instead. Also, while I'm here, I thought I'd like to add something new to the Travel Guide, so it's not the same every week, examples being a new thing to cover, like history of the location, or expand the souvenir section into a proper catalogue, or maybe even expand into other Nintendo franchises, stuff like that. Or not like that. I'm not picky. First person to answer gets a shout out/cameo hybrid thing in issue 200.

Alright, for issue 200 of the Shroom', I need to do something special to shake things up in the Sunshine Travel Guide! Please post suggestions here. Or don't, and force me to use my brain instead. Also, while I'm here, I thought I'd like to add something new to the Travel Guide, so it's not the same every week, examples being a new thing to cover, like history of the location, or expand the souvenir section into a proper catalogue, or maybe even expand into other Nintendo franchises, stuff like that. Or not like that. I'm not picky. First person to answer gets a shout out/cameo hybrid thing in issue 200.

Hmm how 'bout you go galactic with the Comet Observatory, there are lots of different facilities and activities, and it's kind of grand for issue 200. Maybe you could make a list of things not to do there as well! Just an idea

Since the Mario vs. Donkey Kong remake is coming out in a couple of months, how about doing the Metro Kingdom/New Donk City?

(Also, if I may make a suggestion, it might be a good idea to include a list of all the locations you've covered so far in the first post of this thread. That way you shouldn't get duplicate suggestions from users who may not have seen/remember them all.)

Back